Search results for query: *

1. W

Resolved [Mobile] Terraria mobile 1.3: Screen is pink i can only hear main menu music

it was working fine before the update i'll report it there too
  2. W

Resolved [Mobile] Terraria mobile 1.3: Screen is pink i can only hear main menu music

i uploaded a screenshot of what my screen looks like and all my worlds / characters are normal ones (i played with them i didn't download them) i also uploaded a screenshot of my phone's system info
  3. W

tModLoader SkyblockThoriumHelper

Hello! i really like your mod and i'm here to suggest something, if you didn't know, bags of potential were removed from thorium and fishing crates take a long time can you include a way to craft / make it a drop from some enemy or something ? or add bags of potential like item to your mod thanks.
  4. W

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

Minimum Requirements ? will 2 GB of ram be enough for 2-4 multiplayer hosting ?
  5. W

Terraria and it's popularity (also how it stacks against another game)

And about Minecraft I literally rage quit so many times cuz of toxic community and don't say single player I sondo like being lonely while in Terraria community is so friendly and funny (like the top Terraria guide on steam "how to kill a zombie") except calamity discord server's community...
  6. W

Terraria and it's popularity (also how it stacks against another game)

Does this prove how intellegent I actually am ? I was able to understand everything in Terraria since 11 (P.S I'm just throwing a weird joke and btw I'm still 13)
  7. W

tModLoader Calamity Mod

thanks for the fast reply but please dont mind me as i have no other way of contacting him since i dont have any of the calamity discord members tags to ask them nor any other way please consider keeping this appeal here and i'm sorry for bothering you :)
  8. W

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Hello so i got banned cuz i owned "pirated" (cracked) terraria from your discord server but i bought terraria so can i please be unbanned ?
  9. W

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So 1.3.6 is coming soon (if not 2096) and looking to the added features and with my medium modding experi I can tell that the mods needs to add a frame for all armors and vanity when sitting but one question if a mod is adding a biome will he need to add the wind effects or the update tmodloader...
  10. W

PC Is it normal to get 30 fps with this specifics ?

alright i'll try to upgrade my pc thanks for the support
  11. W

i got a good idea i exported it then copied and pasted the main page and the display page here they are :
  12. W

Thanks for fast respond i cant upload any file because when i try to i get an error "You do not have permission to view this page or preform this action" please help me :( EDIT : i have some news i let task manager open while playing and CPU was 100-90% even that terraria is only using 50% which...
  13. W

hello thanks in advance so i am getting a medium of 30 fps on large worlds (somewhy 50-45 on small worlds which i dont use) while my friend having almost the same specifics is getting 60 fps even when using a super modpack here are both our specifics (there is a slight difference): please help...
Back
Top Bottom