Search results for query: *

1. Charlimon

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

Nice. I do hope this amazingly fast Support continues and the Progress in mobile is extreme. I played mobil since 2013/2014 and have long awaited the 1.3 update. That was acctualy the thing that made me switch to PC. Keep up the good work
  2. Charlimon

Terraria Launch on Nintendo Switch

The Hype keeps my eyes open 24/2
  3. Charlimon

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Contest Submissions

Hey. Heres my hastely built mapart. I have Fun playing the game Still after 1000 hours + but thats already been said a Lot. So im just going to thank you humbly for creating a giant waste of my time that im never going to get bored of.
  4. Charlimon

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Share your story

So my best friend at the time showed the game to me on mobile. He had build a little gut in the desert and was facinated by the design of corruption enemys. He talked something of Beck walls and Made me Download it aswell. So i started playing and built a wilden cave in a mountain side. I found...
  5. Charlimon

Quick notice that waterpumps duplicate any liquid. I wanted a lava Lake for a building project...

Quick notice that waterpumps duplicate any liquid. I wanted a lava Lake for a building project and was too lazy to use buckets. So i pumped lava from the underground. Then i noticed that the little ~50 Block puddle wasnt getting smaller. Now i have a circa 2 Million Block ocean of lava...
  6. Charlimon

Waterpumps are completly broken.

Waterpumps are completly broken.
  7. Charlimon

Terraria State of the Game - March 2019

If the problems on mobile lay with the controls then you should take a Look at how pubg mobile did it. There every player can change every buttons position, size and transparency. I think that would be a fitting solutions if it wasnt to hard to implement
  8. Charlimon

Try the tml discord. Theres a lot of people with terraria modding experience There.

Try the tml discord. Theres a lot of people with terraria modding experience There.
  9. Charlimon

i also set myselfe the rule to put every item i find first in the storage before i used it in...

i also set myselfe the rule to put every item i find first in the storage before i used it in any way. This meant i crafted every weapon, Tool or armor twice. It makes the run a lot more interessiert and less of a Rush to moonlord and then just lots of collecting
  10. Charlimon

To my attempt at the every item Challenge: i used the magic storage mod for a netter overview...

To my attempt at the every item Challenge: i used the magic storage mod for a netter overview and the item Checkliste mod
  11. Charlimon

Recently done the Challenge where you collect every item ingame and now im going to build one...

Recently done the Challenge where you collect every item ingame and now im going to build one giant mess out of it
Back
Top Bottom