Search results for query: *

1. Alternatum

Quite hyped for Wrestlemania in a few days. Any other wrestling fans here that are also looking...

Quite hyped for Wrestlemania in a few days. Any other wrestling fans here that are also looking forward to it?
  2. Alternatum

Day 3 of being stuck in Manchester due to the the snow in the uk. Cant imagine what it must of...

Day 3 of being stuck in Manchester due to the the snow in the uk. Cant imagine what it must of been like for those stuck on motorways...
  3. Alternatum

Been a busy few months travelling about for work. Did manage to catch up with friends recently...

Been a busy few months travelling about for work. Did manage to catch up with friends recently though and had a great time. Go see Thor!
  4. Alternatum

Well, if you insist Kelp :P Graduated Uni last year, now in a job where I travel about the UK. I...

Well, if you insist Kelp :P Graduated Uni last year, now in a job where I travel about the UK. I suck at statuses, yay Konosuba S2 is great.
  5. Alternatum

But...but...I cant think of anything! ;_;

But...but...I cant think of anything! ;_;
  6. Alternatum

Only a few months until I leave uni. I find it funny how I've went from dreading leaving to...

Only a few months until I leave uni. I find it funny how I've went from dreading leaving to pretty much counting down the days :P
  7. Alternatum

Happy Halloween everyone! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoKmcunpm78

Happy Halloween everyone! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoKmcunpm78
  8. Alternatum

Being roped into a Glasgow "Oktoberfest" thing. I have no idea how this is going to pan out at...

Being roped into a Glasgow "Oktoberfest" thing. I have no idea how this is going to pan out at all...welp :P
  9. Alternatum

Labwork to do, coursework to start and an interview on Wednesday. The nerves are real.

Labwork to do, coursework to start and an interview on Wednesday. The nerves are real.
  10. Alternatum

Top 5 favorite video games

My top 5 games as of right now are: 1) Tales of Vesperia 2) To the Moon 3) Bastion 4) Final Fantasy 8 5) Bioshock
  11. Alternatum

Finally managed to pick up one of my favourite albums ("Blackwater Park" by Opeth) today. So...

Finally managed to pick up one of my favourite albums ("Blackwater Park" by Opeth) today. So very, very good :D
  12. Alternatum

Going to be trying out Warmachine soon. I keep hearing great things about it. Hope it's awesome!

Going to be trying out Warmachine soon. I keep hearing great things about it. Hope it's awesome!
  13. Alternatum

Casual Desktop/Wallpaper Thread!

Here's mine:
  14. Alternatum

Ughh...Konami you're killing me. I want to try out MGS V and play YGO, but recent stories and...

Ughh...Konami you're killing me. I want to try out MGS V and play YGO, but recent stories and such make me not like you :(
  15. Alternatum

My friend gifted me it as an early birthday present. So far, I'm loving it. I'm really liking...

My friend gifted me it as an early birthday present. So far, I'm loving it. I'm really liking the attention to world building and story, and I do like the traditional style of MMOs (aka hotkeys, classes have clear distinct roles etc). I'm having a lot of fun with it. Also Marauder/Warrior is the...
  16. Alternatum

Played Terraria last night with my uni friends. What I expected: "We'll build awesome stuff"...

Played Terraria last night with my uni friends. What I expected: "We'll build awesome stuff". What I got: "DIEEEEE" *lobs grenade*
  17. Alternatum

I have 4 days to learn a card game and the cards in the expansions before I draft a cube in it...

I have 4 days to learn a card game and the cards in the expansions before I draft a cube in it. Bring it on!
  18. Alternatum

What Song Are You Listening to Right Now?

"Neohuman" - Scar Symmetry
  19. Alternatum

I keep hearing great things about FFXIV. Anyone here play it? if so, what would you say are the...

I keep hearing great things about FFXIV. Anyone here play it? if so, what would you say are the good and bad points? Quite interested in it.
  20. Alternatum

Worst Game You've Played

Granted, I exaggerated my post a bit to try and make it slightly funny (probably failed :P ), but I still think its one of the worst games I've played. I have been very lucky to have that be the worst game I've played considering what else is out there (Ride to Hell...*shudder*).
Back
Top Bottom