Search results for query: *

1. Ordinary Orange

PC 'Object' not defined [RESOLVED]

I've had this problem whenever I try to create or edit mods, can anybody help me? I've recently tried to create a mod for terraria. I downloaded Tmod, gotten the developer downloads, downloaded the Windows Visual Studio, and attempted to create a mod. However, as soon as I build the unaltered...
  2. Ordinary Orange

Biomes & Nature Connected oceans

Just a simple, short little idea: What if the oceans of terraria were ‘connected’ in that if you traveled to the edge of one you would go to the edge of the other? It could be seamless, with the other ocean generating at the world’s edge, or it could be as simple as teleportation between the...
  3. Ordinary Orange

Items Moon Cheese

So, stupid idea I had: What if the Moonlord dropped, on a 1 out of 25-ish basis, dropped cheese? It would just serve as an Easter egg as a reference to the "The moon is made of cheese" thing. Maybe you could spawn a cow mount or something with it, I don't know. ...Yeah, that's it. Support?
  4. Ordinary Orange

Drawings & Paintings Orange Arts

Alright, fine. I’m a man of my word. Sometimes. I made the thread. Happy yet? Welcome to Orange Arts, Where I do terraria art and take requests! I will try to post weekly if there are no requests.NOTICE: I may not do your requests, at least not quicly, because I’m lazy. Below, some of my...
  5. Ordinary Orange

Humorous What are some of the most inexplicable and craziest glitches you have ever come across in games or coding projects?

So I made my first thread in months...yay... Hey everyone! I thought I'd make a thread about this, in case there wasn't already one (There probably is.) This in not only for sharing bugs you found in games, but also, if you code, crazy bugs that stumped you for hours as I have experienced. Go...
  6. Ordinary Orange

Terraria Scientifically

Hello! Is this thing on? Hi, I’m here to explain terraria as, em, “Scientifically” as possible. I’ll answer whatever you ask, from the layers of the universe itself to why slimes bounce, if that’s your thing. The scientists is: IN
  7. Ordinary Orange

NPCs & Enemies Lost Girl Town NPC

So we've all been there, seeing a random lost girl in the caverns and then she turns into a nymph and attacks you. Okay, not literally, but in terraria. It's happened to all of us in terraria. But after that first shock you kind of come to expect it. See a lost girl, it's actually a nymph. No...
  8. Ordinary Orange

Ask Fruit Lots

This is the thread to ask a fruit your burning questions! Im not sure why you would, but that’s why this thread exists!
  9. Ordinary Orange

PC Budget Mage: a mana playthrough-without the mana

I've come up with a good terrible new playthrough idea: Arnold: The Budget Mage basically, a mage playthrough where I can't use mana stars. As my first special playthrough, this is looking fun and stupid.
  10. Ordinary Orange

Mobile Customize Controlls?

As a supporter of the new 1.3 additions, I have one thing that slightly annoys me. While the controls are good in some ways, I feel that the following controls should be customizable for user-friendliness and to ease changes. I think this would allow old and new players to both enjoy this...
  11. Ordinary Orange

Why can't I post here?

Hello, I have an issue. Or maybe this is intended? anyway, I cant post threads in the "forum games" section of the Forums. is this supposed to happen? As visible in the entirely oversized screenshot, it says I have insufficient privileges to post. I have made sure I am on my account, why is this?
  12. Ordinary Orange

Mobile black bands on sceen

So this is a bug that isn't very major, but I'm surprised that it hasn't been reported yet, as far as I know. basically, when I go to the edge of the world just above the ocean, black bands appear across the screen. these disappear and reappear when moving around, and stop appearing when you...
  13. Ordinary Orange

Pixel Art Celestial's sprites

Okay, I don't know how to start this really. anyway... Celestial's sprites! Hi, welcome to my spriting thread! Here, I will take requests for spriting art! Guidelines: please try not to make it too large. I do better with smaller things. Remember, I am not always taking requests. Be mindful of...
  14. Ordinary Orange

The most Overcomplicated Board Game Ever

This is basically a thread where people collectively create the most overcomplicated board game ever. The rules are simple; for each post, you do two things: counter the last persons post or make a rule about it take a turn: this can be anything or everything, as long as it relates to the game...
  15. Ordinary Orange

Items More uses for the solidifier

We all like the solidifier. And yes, it does have quite a lot of recipes, mostly for furniture. Actually, I’m not saying that it doesn’t have enough recipes, I’m saying that there is a lot of potential for new ones, such as plastic. So... Plastic Recipe: 10 gel, 1 honey block=10 Rubber Recipe...
  16. Ordinary Orange

I cant access my world

Hi, I need some help here. At one point, I tried to load my world, but it just gave me a "something went wrong, please try again" message (I forgot what it said exactally). So after a few tries, I tried load backup. All that did was crash the game and give me an error message. And now, whenever...
  17. Ordinary Orange

NPCs & Enemies Celestial Eyes (not really a suggestion, but just a cool idea)

Hello Terrarians, I proudly present: bum bum bummmm The Celestial Eyes! So the basic idea is that there are 4 different eyes, each with special abilities related to their pillar. they are all summoned at once using the Luminite Eye: crafting: 1 mechanical eye 5 solar fragments 5 vortex...
  18. Ordinary Orange

Mobile Has anyone had an account deleted on iOS?

Hey, I’m just wondering if anyone else has ever stopped playing terraria for a while and when you came back your account(s) were deleted? Ive hade at least two go that way.
Back
Top Bottom