Search results for query: *

1. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

I'm getting massive lag in my world when using this mod. I think it's something about the world itself because I've experimented around to see when lag happens and it's not always present. Had Spirit loaded, current character, current world (both made with Spirit) -> very laggy gameplay Had...
  2. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've had this problem. It happens when there are many homing projectiles far from the boss. I tested it a while back---some weapons which cause the issue are Ark of the Elements, Galaxia, Ark of the Cosmos, Terratomere, and the Alluvion with vanquisher arrows. The Purge Guzzler which drops...
  3. xXxWeedGokuxXx

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Not sure which thread to post in, the help thread seems to be about mod-making only. I'm having a problem with both v0.10.1 and v0.10.0.2 on Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon 64-bit. Even from a clean install I get the Re-Logic screen showing up, then the game is frozen on the black screen afterwards...
  4. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It seems that when you fire some (not all) homing weapons while far from a worm boss, this causes the game to lag incredibly. I noticed it in the Devourer of Gods fight. I can reliably get this to happen by wiring two teleporters about 2000 blocks apart, moving from one to the other immediately...
  5. xXxWeedGokuxXx

On Linux Mint 18 (64 bit), with the Steam version of the game and with the Linux .zip, I can't get tModLoader working at all. Regular Terraria 1.3.4.4 seems to work just fine. After I copy the files from the zip into the Terraria folder, the modded game can be run through Steam and the Re-Logic...
  6. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

I think those are saplings, because I see new trees sometimes. Some thoughts: The strength of the enemies is pretty suitable. This is intended to be a post-skeletron biome, right? Since you need the key from the clothier. I haven't gotten to hardmode yet in my Crystilium world.. The crystal...
  7. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

I had a crystal biome appear in the jungle, it looks pretty cool.
  8. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tModLoader Alternate Dimensions

I thought there was a hard limit on world size because Terraria is a 32-bit game, and that Large worlds are essentially at that limit. Is this not the case? And could this alternate dimensions functionality be used just for making the existing world bigger?
  9. xXxWeedGokuxXx

I verified the integrity of the game cache in Steam to get a clean Terraria install then I put the Linux tmodloader v0.8 files into the folder, overwriting when there was a filename conflict. I'm getting a crash to desktop after the Re-Logic splash screen fades out. This is with Linux Mint 17.3...
  10. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Has anyone fought the Motherboard in this mod? I thought it was a pretty decent addition to the three existing mech bosses. But I noticed two flaws in the second phase of the fight: 1: The purple lasers lag the game when the Motherboard is too high off the ground. I was fighting it with a...
  11. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I have Windows 8.1 and Linux Mint 17.3. On Windows, I could get tModLoader to run just fine with the Tremor mod. On Linux, I got tModLoader working fine too, using the OP's instructions. Then there are two problems, one minor and one major. 1: When I click on the 'open mods folder' button in...
  12. xXxWeedGokuxXx

I'm running linux mint 17.3. When I click on the 'open mods folder' button in the mods section of the modded terraria main menu, nothing happens. Where is the folder? I've tried searching in the filesystem browser for "mods", "modloader" and other stuff, and I couldn't find whatever folder is...
  13. xXxWeedGokuxXx

PC [Idea] Trapping and farming the lunar event pillars

If the minimum width is 35 tiles, would pillars of sand spaced 34 blocks apart be enough to block spawns in unwanted areas? Harvesting the required amount of sand for that wouldn't be too bad with the drill mount, and each sand block could be dropped off a skybridge instead of being placed manually.
  14. xXxWeedGokuxXx

So how to actually kill Fishron in 1.3....?

How far across can you extend the ocean biome away from the edge of the map? I think I'll do that.
  15. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tAPI Tremor Mod

Yes, I think so.
  16. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tAPI Fear The Reaper

This mod is cool. I've only just started to get into it, but I'm sure there's a good amount of depth to it. I enjoy the sound effects too. I think the permadeath should be a config option, though. Playing sandbox games on hardcore mode isn't something I often choose and I dislike the fact that...
  17. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tAPI "The Invisible Hand" -- Inventory Management for the Organizationally-Challenged

Sometimes with this mod I get a bug where when I open a chest, it automatically does the quick restock action, and while the chest is open, the game lags to 5 fps or lower. I've mapped the inventory key to the Q button, that might be what's causing it. I'm also running a large number of mods and...
  18. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tAPI NeoMods

Why not use the vanilla heavy workbench? It's a general stone crafting station—the text statues are made there, as well as slabs.
  19. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

I found a crash bug and I think I can reproduce it. I stand some distance away from a minecart track with the inventory open and a statue in hand, and right click to get on. Then tAPI exits out of the world and displays this: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of...
  20. xXxWeedGokuxXx

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

I was also getting grit monsters spawning when a meteorite landed in a desert.
Back
Top Bottom