Search results for query: *

1. T

Biomes & Nature Torches convert with biome

I think it would be quite fun and helpful if torches were converted to their biome specific variants just like walls and blocks are, either when corruption, crimson and hallow spread naturally or when using biome-spreading tools like the Clentaminator/Terraformer. It would not only look better...
  2. T

Game Mechanics The Problem With NPC Happiness

Basically, it's a matter of having options. People are punished for not liking to spread their NPCs across the world and no one likes being punished for playing their own way, especially when it comes to aesthetic choices. Everyone would have been fine if players who like spreading their NPCs...
  3. T

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I have to agree with others here saying that the necklace could be added to Ivy Chests. I mean, other class specific accessories like the Feral Claws, the Band of Starpower and a Mana Flower can all be acquired without defeating a single boss as well. If it still should require a boss to be...
  4. T

As I said before, bosses can be killed with massively underpowered gear. People could probably beat Golem with pre-HM gear if they had the patience. That simply doesn't work with the moon events since you have to make a certain amount of progress in order to get loot from them. I would really...
  5. T

Well, it's a sidegrade to Golem, so I wonder if you could have managed to do the events with the gear you used to kill Golem.
  6. T

I have to disagree that those situations are comparable. The Moon events are locked behind progression, unlike Fishron, and require their gear to be appropriately powerful as a result. The biggest issue I have with the Moon events, though, is their requirement to deal sufficient damage to get...
  7. T

Well, that is true unless you decide that an item dropped by Golem like the Eye of the Golem is used to crafting the Terra blade, maybe boosting its base crit chance by 10% over the True Swords to incorporate its stats into it. That would allow Mothron to stay where it currently sits without...
  8. T

**REPORTED** Palm Trees don't grow in front of fences

All trees in the game except for palm trees can grow to maturity when there's a fence behind them, but palm trees can't grow for some reason.
  9. T

That's plain wrong, though. Alternate ammo types over the basic ammo are there to give you a bonus in damage output, be it situational or not, but usually at the cost of availability. In the ideal case, Crystal Bullets, HV Bullets, Chlorophyte Bullets etc. would all have their own niche in which...
  10. T

Maybe Crystal Bullets need a bit of a nerf, sure, but I think that other bullet types need a buff more than Crystal Bullets need a nerf, which heavily contributes to the overuse of Crystal Bullets since they are the only bullets that substantially affect DPS over just using an Endless Musket...
  11. T

Weapons & Equip About the Crystal Assassin Set

The movement speed cap is a weird one. When using Hermes Boots and its variations/upgrades, your maximum speed is set to 30/34 mph unless your movement speed bonuses bring your total movement speed higher than that number. By stacking enough movement speed bonuses, you can actually exceed 34 mph...
  12. T

**REPORTED** Living Mahogany Trees and Underground Cabins don't seem to generate properly across the world

First of all, if this turns out to not be a bug, please move this to an appropriate feedback forum. Really hard to tell bugs in a random world generator as a user. I've noticed two oddities of world generation in Journey's end. The first one is that the underground cabin generation seems to...
  13. T

Sure, but to get the golf club, you have to venture into the Underground Desert, which is hardly a place for freshly created characters. At this point I'd rather go into the Underground Jungle than the Desert. If you can survive down there and get the Golfer, you earned yourself the Floating...
  14. T

Where do I minimize the amount of direct damage of a bullet? In my mention of the Cursed and Venom Bullets I literally state the exact opposite since the dot is way too insignificant compared to the direct damage. This gap only becomes bigger as the player gets better weapons as well, since the...
  15. T

I think Crystal Bullets are more of a popular choice because most other choices are without any real purpose. Silver/Tungsten Bullets, Party Bullets High Velocity Bullets are basically just slightly better Musket Balls. Of course HVBs travel faster, but missing enemies is more often than not...
  16. T

This isn't a huge deal, but with how you can get an Endless Lava Bucket and Sponge in pre-HM, I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to reward the Endless Water Bucket and Sponge from the Angler in pre-HM or maybe even from wooden crates. Considering that they are mostly just convenience items...
  17. T

This was honestly my first concern when I saw the pylons/NPC happiness system. With how you have to spread out your NPC homes now, corruption/crimson spread becomes a huge concern and you'll have to build barriers around every single "town" just to keep them safe. Especially activating Hardmode...
  18. T

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

I'm not sure what the use of it would be. That sounds extremely niche to me. I mean, how many people join a hardmode world with a completely new character and how many players in multiplayer won't get some basic gear from the other players? And if you do go into a hardmode world with a new...
  19. T

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

No, the reason they nerfed the Reaver Shark was simply because they didn't want to make Hellstone accessible before defeating any of the bosses. The reference to skipping HM-Ores was purely for the crates, not the Reaver Shark, so the "straight up false" part is simply a misunderstanding on your...
  20. T

Game Mechanics The Problem With NPC Happiness

They are staying in a room that was built free of charge for them and they then complain that it's not good enough for them. It's called "Looking a gift horse in the mouth". But I guess you find it realistic to complain to someone who saved you and even provided a home for you free of charge...
Back
Top Bottom