Search results for query: *

1. Snappy_Guardian

NPCs & Enemies Potion Master NPC

Potions are sometimes hard to come by due to the rarities of some ingredients. A solution to this could be a Potion Master NPC, someone who sells potions and/or potion ingredients. The prerequisite for it to move in could be 5 different potions found and/or used, and this could be easily...
  2. Snappy_Guardian

PC How to get the 3rd tier of ore in Hardmode quickly!

This guide is short and sweet, and will help you get that 3rd tier ore quickly. First off, make sure you have an extra hell furnace on you at all times, along with an anvil. You should start off with destroying almost all demon altars, and then heading into the mine of your choice. Quickly...
  3. Snappy_Guardian

PC Giving away some Expert Mode Stuff

No joke, I was planning on starting a store but I sorta gave up. Now I have way too many expert mode items and I need to get rid of them. One of each item per person, first come first serve. You can tip if you want but you don't have to. Either some people get it or I sell it to NPCs for a few...
  4. Snappy_Guardian

Snappy's AMA

Ask Me Anything
  5. Snappy_Guardian

PC Garage Sale!

Currently am selling a lot of vanity outfits and dyes, contact me if interested! This list will update once I get more stock.
  6. Snappy_Guardian

PC Buying All Dyes

I'll give 1 plat for every 20 dyes I get.
  7. Snappy_Guardian

PC Snappy's Stores

Selling plenty of expert mode items and dyes, contact me for more information. I will also kill a boss for 1 gold for you. Just not Moon Lord Expert Mode. Not yet. Dyes are 1 gold, expert mode items 10 each. I also sell mounts, weapons, and more!
  8. Snappy_Guardian

PC Selling Dye for a Low, Low Price!

I have almost all of the dyes in the game, and about 5 stacks of lunar dye. Contact me at Snappy_Festive on steam, and I'll join your server and give you the dye.
  9. Snappy_Guardian

Weirdest Event Ever?

For me that would be a Blood Moon, then a Solar Eclipse, and then another Blood Moon.
  10. Snappy_Guardian

Weirdest Boss Fight?

I'll go first. My weirdest (which inspired me to create this thread) was a Moon Lord battle during a Solar Eclipse.
  11. Snappy_Guardian

What Event Enemy needs to be nerfed?

What event enemy do you think needs to be nerfed? It can be from any event, Martian Madness, Blood Moon, Solar Eclipse, etc. Personally I think the Crawlipede needs to be nerfed. You can only hit it in the tail right now, making it hard to kill.
  12. Snappy_Guardian

PC Free Item Servers

What do you guys think about the free item servers? Recently I deleted a lot of my items because I got them from free item servers, and my conscience got the better of me. Should free item servers be banned? Should they be promoted? Do you think they rob the satisfaction of working hard for the...
Back
Top Bottom