Search results for query: *

1. Conspark

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Current mod list: Calamity w/o music Magic Storage Boss Checklist Recipe Browser Max Stack Plus Helpful Hotkeys Mod Settings Configurator Friendly NPCs Don't Die Auto Trash Wing Slot Wireless Teleporters Hero's Tools Since Calamity is so huge I thought maybe it was a memory issue and that's...
  2. Conspark

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

I'm getting a weird performance issue with this one. I'm running it alongside Calamity and an assortment of minor mods like Boss Checklist. With Chad's running, I get a weird "flicker" across my whole screen and my framerate feels unstable. At first I thought this was a memory issue, so I...
  3. Conspark

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Thanks for the response! In regard to Megalodon balance, I used Vortex Armor's stealth in every case against the Tremode bosses. The sheer damage output totally offset the crippled mobility. Accessories included The Creator, Gunslinger Soul, Holy Shield, Pygmy Necklace, Necromancer Scroll, and...
  4. Conspark

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

After making it to Tremode today in a non-Expert playthrough, I wanted to share some thoughts. I realize Tremor is no longer being worked on [Edit: or is it? I'm not clear on this], so this is more like a word of warning to people considering playing Tremor. Prior to Tremode (which begins after...
  5. Conspark

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

What I mean is that the Quake Sceptre for example requires 2500(!) Elements of Earth. That's a pretty huge amount of farming, especially for a pre-hardmode (I think?) weapon. Are numbers like that final?
  6. Conspark

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Super early impression: the sprite work is outstanding. Question: Are the spirit costs for the items placeholders pending balancing? Or are the items meant to have such a steep requirement due to their power or something else?
  7. Conspark

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

Bug: Reachman 50th / 100th / etc kills are giving an Overseer treasure bag rather than a banner. Running latest version of Spirit mod alongside Thorium, Magic Storage, and a few other mods with no item content.
  8. Conspark

tModLoader Wyvern / Harpy Disabler - Does it exist?

Would there happen to be a mod (preferably for tModLoader) that gives you some means to disable wyvern and harpy spawns in a radius - perhaps via a placeable? Are there any roadblocks to making such a mod?
  9. Conspark

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Singleplayer.
  10. Conspark

It was generated with tModLoader + Thorium active and with the most recent Thorium release about a week ago.
  11. Conspark

First time poster - I <3 Thorium! Question: Is there a pattern to where Illumite ore is spawned? I've killed Plantera twice and haven't found any. I also didn't receive a message in chat with Illumite's flavor text (I don't know if I should have). The discoloration from spelunker potion might...
  12. Conspark

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Alrighty then.
  13. Conspark

I just reinstalled Terraria to give myself a clean slate and the problem seems to have disappeared. Would you like me to try that anyway for debugging purposes?
  14. Conspark

x-posted from the tModLoader thread because I'm dumb and didn't realize this thread existed. I just started messing around with tModLoader and am trying to compile something to mess around with. I pulled "ExampleSword" and its image out of the example mod and placed it in Mod...
  15. Conspark

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I just started messing around with tModLoader and am trying to compile something to mess around with. I pulled "ExampleSword" and its image out of the example mod and placed it in Mod Sources/DrewMod/Items/Weapons. Other than build.txt and description.txt, no other files exist under the DrewMod...
  16. Conspark

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Gotcha. I'm playing plain old 1.1 I think. I didn't see in the OP a link to 1.1.1.8 specifically, so I downloaded 1.1 from the second post. Thanks. One more thing to make dead.
  17. Conspark

Thanks for the reply and glad I could give you a post to really chew on. :D I have two questions: First, the wiki suggests that Strength Essence et. al. are used as a "primary crafting material in many upgraded items". The Guide has nothing to say about these items but are they perhaps only...
  18. Conspark

Ahoy, longish post about Fan of Cards ahead. I just began playing Ulterraria 1.1 last night and I have some feedback specifically regarding the Fan of Cards weapon series. As a disclaimer, I'm playing in normal mode and I suspect this weapon was originally balanced with expert mode in mind...
  19. Conspark

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

Looking good! I have three questions: 1. Is that how close the camera is going to be by default now? Or was that zoom level used just for this trailer? 2. Is this how all grapples function? Is the "static" grapple style of Terraria not to be found in OW? 3. Will we be given the option to...
Back
Top Bottom