Search results for query: *

1. ~[Icarus]~

hi, anyone here is good in looping music tracks and etc? i wanted update my wavebank and...

hi, anyone here is good in looping music tracks and etc? i wanted update my wavebank and resourcepack, but sadly ''Sole'' hasnt come online since 2018
  2. ~[Icarus]~

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Smh why can't i have these ''features'' the zoologist has?
  3. ~[Icarus]~

Any good terraria spriter/animator here? I was looking to ask a commission for a armor sheet for...

Any good terraria spriter/animator here? I was looking to ask a commission for a armor sheet for a mod but i have no idea where to find..
  4. ~[Icarus]~

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Well i haven't tried it yet either, it was @Mirsario that stated it, so you might want ask him or he will tell you.
  5. ~[Icarus]~

It might be the mod, it was other popular modders that noted it caused :red:tering in MP.
  6. ~[Icarus]~

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

The starter sword has a incredibly big hitbox! I don't know if OP is still alive but yeah.
  7. ~[Icarus]~

Is this mod dead? someone mentioned it's not recommended for multiplayer cause it's still causing lag specially in it, can you fix it OP?
  8. ~[Icarus]~

tModLoader Touhou Mod by TheAbsentSoul

Alright thanks, use .ogg compressions for music so it gets smaller and try fixing it to be more multiplayer compatible before you start adding more bosses.
  9. ~[Icarus]~

Is that so, well alright, why is it so big though? 75MB
  10. ~[Icarus]~

Please upload it to the Mod Browser! i'm wanting to use it on a modpack for a server but it needs be in the browser so people can auto download. Also, more bosses from the game is always fantastic, no need to rush yourself.
  11. ~[Icarus]~

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Nice! a mecha boss! Now it would be cool if we had a mecha mount in Terraria..would fit all this gundam bgm i just got in it.
  12. ~[Icarus]~

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Oh no no, i mean as in, remember when i gave you the moon lord theme? the problem with it is that the slow parts lasted too long and i wanted it to have more of the pumping parts, get it? so it would be more fitting to the energetic final boss battle. Thanks for the update! :3
  13. ~[Icarus]~

No it's fine then. Also, when you made the Moon Lord theme did you try to remix/edit the one i choosed to be more intense like i told you? cause i still haven't heard yet the final version and if it's not fitting i think i'll probably change it. Also, if possible, swap Overworld Snow Music...
  14. ~[Icarus]~

Here is my Update List, really needing it: Space: (Mobile Suit Gundam Zeta: Riders in the Skies) The Hallow: (Touhou 10: The Gensokyo The Gods Loved) Boss 3 ((If this is The Destroyer, Frost Legion and Brain of Cthulu)): (Mobile Suit Gundam - Gallant Char) Dungeon: (Darkest Dungeon: Battle...
  15. ~[Icarus]~

Oh cool, updates are still open, i'll give you a few tracks changes soon, since i'm a mecha jesus now.
  16. ~[Icarus]~

Message sent.

Message sent.
  17. ~[Icarus]~

Any spriter around? needing some help..really.

Any spriter around? needing some help..really.
  18. ~[Icarus]~

you must been waiting it for 3 years then.

you must been waiting it for 3 years then.
  19. ~[Icarus]~

Even..spriting?

Even..spriting?
  20. ~[Icarus]~

Recommended blocks for aesthetic building and where to get them? Aside ores and wood...i'm...

Recommended blocks for aesthetic building and where to get them? Aside ores and wood...i'm trying to blossom ideas but i lack the materials.
Back
Top Bottom