Search results for query: *

1. JKLamone

Discount card drop rate bugged?

So I've been using the flying dutchman spawn method to farm pirates to get the rare drops. From the title, I haven't gotten one single discount card or coin gun from over 7 hours of straight farming like this. Is this a bug, do they not drop from dutchman-spawned enemies, or am I just extremely...
  2. JKLamone

Any tips for tier 3 Expert Old One's Army?

Thanks for the advice. It actually really helped and I think if I was just better at the game I could've won using this strat. I decided to fight the celestial pillars first and get better gear, so I'm hoping now that I'll be able to beat it much more easily.
  3. JKLamone

Any tips for tier 3 Expert Old One's Army?

TL;DR: My first time playing in 6 years is expert mode and I need help with Old One's Army. So here's the thing: I came back to this game a few months ago after taking a break for around 6 years. I started a character, played normal mode, then completely overprepared for the WoF fight, which led...
  4. JKLamone

Items Some kind of portable house/campsite.

So here's my idea: A kind of tent or campsite that allows players to set their spawn point on the go, thus removing the need for constant mini-houses for when you're exploring. This would be useful for early hardmode, as places such as the jungle and dungeon get a lot harder. The Crafting...
  5. JKLamone

So uh... how rare is the arkhalis again?

Because I just got 2 in a row... I have video evidence (sort of), but the first one i got after breaking my (in total) 6th shrine, and just now my 7th shrine dropped another one. How often does this happen? I thought it was cool to get it on my 6th try but to get TWO? Any thoughts on this? Also...
Back
Top Bottom