Search results for query: *

• Users: JKLamone
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. JKLamone

Discount card drop rate bugged?

So I've been using the flying dutchman spawn method to farm pirates to get the rare drops. From the title, I haven't gotten one single discount card or coin gun from over 7 hours of straight farming like this. Is this a bug, do they not drop from dutchman-spawned enemies, or am I just extremely...
  2. JKLamone

Any tips for tier 3 Expert Old One's Army?

TL;DR: My first time playing in 6 years is expert mode and I need help with Old One's Army. So here's the thing: I came back to this game a few months ago after taking a break for around 6 years. I started a character, played normal mode, then completely overprepared for the WoF fight, which led...
  3. JKLamone

Items Some kind of portable house/campsite.

So here's my idea: A kind of tent or campsite that allows players to set their spawn point on the go, thus removing the need for constant mini-houses for when you're exploring. This would be useful for early hardmode, as places such as the jungle and dungeon get a lot harder. The Crafting...
  4. JKLamone

So uh... how rare is the arkhalis again?

Because I just got 2 in a row... I have video evidence (sort of), but the first one i got after breaking my (in total) 6th shrine, and just now my 7th shrine dropped another one. How often does this happen? I thought it was cool to get it on my 6th try but to get TWO? Any thoughts on this? Also...
Back
Top Bottom