Search results for query: *

1. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

I also have an extra Tarter sauce and Eyespring

I also have an extra Tarter sauce and Eyespring
  2. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

Hey Jokershore. I still have an extra Amber Mosquito if you need it.

Hey Jokershore. I still have an extra Amber Mosquito if you need it.
  3. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

Cultists Not Spawning

So I've rebuilt the temple and can confirm the cultist indeed return back. Thanks for the advice it worked well!
  4. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC Unlucky Yarn

Hey everyone. I'm looking for the Unlucky Yarn and would love to purchase or trade and item for one. Whatever you need. Much appreciated!
  5. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC Money Trough, Metal Detector, Pets & Mounts, More

I have the Amber Mosquito if you still need that.
  6. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

Cultists Not Spawning

Thanks for the response Swinny. I'll go ahead and try rebuild the front entrance area and see if that does the trick.
  7. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

Cultists Not Spawning

Hi there guys. I'm having a problem where I've beaten Golem and the Cultists are not showing up. This is in the same world that I've been in hardmode for almost a year now. When I first got into the hardmode about a year ago, I took away most of the dungeon walls from the beginning area to go...
  8. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC 1.3 Changelog

It came today in the form of a cute little 2.8MB hotfix.
  9. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC 1.3 Changelog

This update was well worth the wait. So amazing. Thanks for all the hard work Red, Cenx, and the rest of the dev team.
  10. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC ALL I WANT IS AN AGLET

Did you end up getting your aglet?
  11. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC Rod of Discord, The Axe, Reindeer Bells, various banners

Hey Chelle! I've been working in the hallowed underground lately and will still be working in there for quite some time. If I come across the Rod of Discord, I'll save it for you and drop you a message. Cheers
  12. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC Steamrolling Through 1.3: Introducing Steam Integration

Oh wow. I'm really, really excited about this feature. Whenever 1.3 is released, its going to be like a whole new game again.
  13. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC Want to buy - Truffle Worms

I've built a mushroom biome in the estate that I have constructed. If you want to link up sometime and come in to the server, you can catch them yourself and you won't have to pay me a dime.
  14. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC Things Needed

I'll add you to Steam today. And no worries on the pay. I have so many stone blocks it's not even funny and as for the jungle wood, I have a tree farm that grows it so I have an endless supply!
  15. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC Things Needed

I can help you out with the jungle wood and the stone blocks. no money necessary. What is your steam name?
  16. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC Looking to buy Unlucky Yarn

Wow that would be awesome. My GF is going to be very, very happy. I will add you on Steam. Thank you very much
  17. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC Looking to buy Unlucky Yarn

Hmm. I do not at the moment, but I do have a crimson world. I will go out in search for one and get back to you. Trying to get the unlucky yarn for my girlfriend. Thank you for replying and I'll get back to you when I find one.
  18. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC WTB: Cross Necklace

Sent you an invite on steam.
  19. [U.V.G.] RabidOtters

PC WTB: Cross Necklace

I can do the trade with you. I'm currently making a trading post world for such things like this. I'll add you on Steam tomorrow and shoot you a message
Back
Top Bottom