Search results for query: *

1. zinkies89

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Nice, thank you! Also, love the fact about not having to build a hellbridge since the whole ground is just ash!
  2. zinkies89

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

Is there a way to get an angler NPC?
  3. zinkies89

tModLoader WeaponOut

This is not recommended for mods, as with things like the exoblade [calamity] it just floats. its not even touching you.
  4. zinkies89

Items Bottomless Buckets

just install Tmodloader then install cheat sheet. It has some OP stuff.
  5. zinkies89

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I just got a Reinforced Thorium Pax. Hope it works!
  6. zinkies89

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

so. Im going around down to the Underworld, and I find some Magma Ore. But! the confusing thing is, it says iron pick or better and i have the THORIUM Pax, and it wont mine it. I also tried bombs and other things. Is this a glitch, or is it not minable unless u have a Pickaxe not Pax?
  7. zinkies89

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Theres a tooltip bug for the crystal work bench. If you look at the chest it says "A Chest." but if you look at the crystal WORK BENCH it also says "a chest." was this a little joke or a bug? also you can kinda make it. You can make a crystal layers for crystal torch kind of things from crystal...
  8. zinkies89

tModLoader Magic Storage

What is the Storage connector exactly? :rslime::joy::kingslime:
  9. zinkies89

they added a crystal fountain recipe if im correct.
  10. zinkies89

Im playing on full release, and I LOVE IT! it took a lot of sadness out of when something deleted everything on my Terraria. Keep it up! *fun fact, I was fighting inside of the crystal biome when I posted this.* Also are you allowed to create a surface Crystalium biome?
  11. zinkies89

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

I lost all my progress ): Well, I guess atleast I can start a normal world now! :'(
  12. zinkies89

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

...Make sure there isn't a folder for it! It will cancel it and it almost made me lose this awesome mod's world! also If Its in cloud try disabling it! If that doesnt work try getting a backup. if THAT doesn't work then I cant help ya :/
  13. zinkies89

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

How do ya get Ice???
  14. zinkies89

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

You can plant seeds/acorns. You can make fertilizer, And you can use the obsidian from the farm to get tons of that stuff from the extractionator. Which is now craftible, and its your best friend. Hey. Um, I'm having trouble with getting past some bosses because I can't get any life crystals...
  15. zinkies89

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Figures out I was doing the wrong search and I should just use most popular to find it.
  16. zinkies89

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Having problems. Can't find the way to Edit it. Im trying to make my world Expert to normal. Since Im playing on the skyblock mod.
  17. zinkies89

Share your WTF? Death moments

the green dudes name is spazmitism. Red dude is called retinizer.
  18. zinkies89

tModLoader Skyblock Mod

are you allowed to make fertilizer on this mod??? or does it just give 10 and your done? Use the extractionator of course! You can craft it in this mod!!! also use acorns
  19. zinkies89

PC Guide to Expert Skeletron

just might be ready (:< also dont forget the slime saddle strat for teh stunlock (;
  20. zinkies89

tModLoader Calamity Mod

hey when I search it up it just shows a addon for the mod with the picture of a duck. Can someone help?? fixed it
Back
Top Bottom