Search results for query: *

1. X

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Just came back to modded Terraria and updated my 1.3 modlist to 1.4, it is sad to see this mod no longer being maintained. Spirit of Purity, Chaos and Purity rematch are all phenomenal bossfights that, to this day, few mods even come close to.
  2. X

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

this thread is clearly called "reduced grinding", named after the mod it is about.
  3. X

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

some effects are a bit bugged and need you to reload the world after turning them off, at least that is what I have experienced last time.
  4. X

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

making vanity set enchantments wouldnt be too bad player-wise, even with thorium and calamity, since calamity doesnt add any full sets. a lot of them could be combined into other enchantments, like the diver vanity enchantment into the ocean one or the glittering vanity enchantment into the gold...
  5. X

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

maybe even draedons forge with calamity installed, it is pretty OP.
  6. X

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

the flight enchantment does nothing but give you wings, while it doesnt actually count as wings. also, it is flat out worse than the champion wings it is made with. it needs a buff to be at least as good as the champion wings (preferrably either slightly better or have some extra bonus) and...
  7. X

stationary merchant seems entirely bugfree in singleplayer and multiplayer works now as well iirc. is he necessary? of course not. but it makes life easier. not only does he get all the vanilla loot eventually, but he is there whenever you need something.
  8. X

tModLoader Various Weathers

how about some boss-themed weathers? feeding frenzy: the sharks smell blood in the water. flying sharks (flying fish but much bigger), dirt sharks (sand sharks but anywhere), cave sharks (dirt sharks but underground), sharkmen, walking sharks, sharkslimes and many more begin their assault, now...
  9. X

what, nothing for the hallow? alright, then how about this. dazzling duststorm: you thought getting glitter in your eye was bad? try pixie dust. lowers visibility, inflicts confusion while you are in the hallow and makes illuminant enemies spawn above ground.
  10. X

if we get that, we need a similar weather for corruption. maybe rot rain?
  11. X

call it a supermoon. those actually happen, though they dont involve the moon getting close enough to change gravity in any significant way. no weathers that break the world please. I would rather not use the mod at all than have these. I can suggest a few weathers too: geothermal boil: the...
  12. X

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

to add onto that, plague lord and terrarium enchantments should be made an an ancient manipulator instead of a crystal ball, since one requires post-pillar materials and the other needs the ancient manipulator to make items.
  13. X

not sure what you think of this, but how about breaking up the whole celestial event? what I mean is, once you defeat the cultist, he drops an item that lets you trigger the pillars instead of them automatically spawning and once all the pillars are dead, you get a celestal sigil instead of the...
  14. X

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

this is only a very minor thing, but the platinum and bronze enchantments are crafted on a demon altar even though they are hardmode only. to be consistent with others, they should be made at a crystal ball.
  15. X

wait for the travelling merchant to show up and wait. as the travelling one restocks, the stationary can gain items to sell.
  16. X

I guess I gotta stop ignoring my NPCs then, my bad.
  17. X

no upgrading is fine, but downgrading is quite useful. sometimes you need the ores more than the bars, and you only get ores from wooden crates. this is important if you want to make a hardmode forge without mining or craft lots of metal bricks.
  18. X

I had an idea, how about adding NPC dialogue for certain weathers? like having the guide explain some weather events, the merchant offering umbrellas during heavy rain or water bottles during heatwaves (doesnt actually have to sell them, wouldnt be the first things he only advertises), and other...
  19. X

simply upping the damage bonus a bit should do the trick. currently it is at 5%, which is rather low. you could just increase it to maybe 15%.
  20. X

I spent a while playing with thw mod along a few dozen others, so far only in prehardmode. some feedback I have is: for some reason, every new world I create seems to start off with heavy rain. not bad, but weird. the boreal helmet is neat, but considering the enemy you get it from is rather...
Back
Top Bottom