Search results for query: *

1. MikeMath3

I mined 99% of the blocks in a Small World

Im getting a laptop soon. will probably do a medium sized world after playing with 1.4, I've been busy so the last I played was 1.3.4 or whatever. they better have implemented something faster than shroomite digging claws and mining gear
  2. MikeMath3

oh, no, it was about 3 weeks split up to 4 hours a day
  3. MikeMath3

I've spent three days watching "Reactions" to Infinity War, and I'm still not through with them...

I've spent three days watching "Reactions" to Infinity War, and I'm still not through with them. How many more? There's always more :(
  4. MikeMath3

Console Terraria Console 1.3 Update: Playstation 4 Submitted, Xbox One Soon!

These guys should just get PC. It works, better, is less costly, and you can control your Pickaxes better with a mouse. i've tried Terraria on PS3, DS, and Vita. controls are awful comparatively to mouse/keyboard.
  5. MikeMath3

Oh :red: I can't believe I didn't see this before, that is way better than what I did. That's cooler looking than just methodically going through the motion
  6. MikeMath3

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

this is a roundabout way of saying you're holding off on pc updates because consoles are inferior and harder to work with
  7. MikeMath3

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Trying to go too big too quickly, man. Should have just released it bare bones like original Terraria and added updates. That worked once, why not again?
  8. MikeMath3

It's not wapanese in the least to like a japanese song, even the one with english lyrics. I...

It's not wapanese in the least to like a japanese song, even the one with english lyrics. I don't know who told you that you're not allowed to enjoy something just because it comes from japan.
  9. MikeMath3

Corruption or Crimson?

I prefer Corruption better designed enemies purple color scheme the chasms aren't a chore to get over when you're just starting and trying to get to the ocean for the angler you can really just drop down into it without having to zig zag I like the fish you get from the biome, the potions you...
  10. MikeMath3

PC Enemies in Expert Hardmode Suddenly Dealing Massive Damage?

I hope you're 8 years old or something because that was cringeworthy to read.
  11. MikeMath3

say all your jokes extra loud and nobody likes it say it louder

say all your jokes extra loud and nobody likes it say it louder
  12. MikeMath3

So he means he's 19? And a girl was born a year after him? And then 18 years passed?

So he means he's 19? And a girl was born a year after him? And then 18 years passed?
  13. MikeMath3

1.3.1 Preview Stream

You think "Hero" will cry again?
  14. MikeMath3

Having standards isn't a flaw, speaking with your wallet isn't wrong, supporting an idea you...

Having standards isn't a flaw, speaking with your wallet isn't wrong, supporting an idea you don't believe in has nothing to do with "being childish" like you're implying. Maybe if you're a kid you would need some guidance, boundaries, or parenting, but you're not a kid. You're buying the game...
  15. MikeMath3

Why are you scared? "invincible" is in your name

Why are you scared? "invincible" is in your name
  16. MikeMath3

You're trying too hard to come off as a good, decent player. You're impressing nobody, tryhard.

You're trying too hard to come off as a good, decent player. You're impressing nobody, tryhard.
  17. MikeMath3

Once you have a kid, you're instantly granted perfect parental knowledge.

Once you have a kid, you're instantly granted perfect parental knowledge.
  18. MikeMath3

I want some reason to use Moonlord gear. Maybe move the Martian Invasion to post-Moonlord, like...

I want some reason to use Moonlord gear. Maybe move the Martian Invasion to post-Moonlord, like the other planets saw you attack your moon.
  19. MikeMath3

you should watch more movies then

you should watch more movies then
Back
Top Bottom