Search results for query: *

• Users: NBRI
  • Order by date
  1. NBRI

Terraria State of the Game - September 2019

I see what you did there!
  2. NBRI

(2/2) the waiting game, as far as updating to 1.3 goes. I feel like I have all of the exclusive...

(2/2) the waiting game, as far as updating to 1.3 goes. I feel like I have all of the exclusive content on life support, but, with the exception of biome key molds, I don't want that. How long is it going to take me to solve this problem?
  3. NBRI

*see post from 9/4 for background info* Looks like I'm going to have to play (1/2)

*see post from 9/4 for background info* Looks like I'm going to have to play (1/2)
  4. NBRI

Important Changes are coming to your forum

I'm still a bit nervous about changing, but thank you for easing the bulk of my concern. One question: Do you have an ETA on this update?
  5. NBRI

My concern was that these changes would cause both problems- that they'd allow the rules to be bent, if they don't straight up destroy the TCF. Or worse, Xenforo* would break as a result of these changes. *Did I spell that right?
  6. NBRI

I... Have no idea what to say here, other than that I'm worried, as may (or may not) have been mentioned before, that there's going to be problems with these changes. I mean, I hope not, but it's still possible.
  7. NBRI

(2/2) tablet, the app itself needs to be fixed. THANK GOODNESS it's not me, or my device. ...But...

(2/2) tablet, the app itself needs to be fixed. THANK GOODNESS it's not me, or my device. ...But what am I supposed to do about Terraria? I don't know what I could do about it being broken.
  8. NBRI

I got into contact with my tablet's manufacturer, Southern Telecom, yesterday, and they said...

I got into contact with my tablet's manufacturer, Southern Telecom, yesterday, and they said that there's nothing wrong with my (1/2)
  9. NBRI

(3/3) I looked into it a bit, and Google is saying that Terrraria isn't compatible with my...

(3/3) I looked into it a bit, and Google is saying that Terrraria isn't compatible with my device anymore. (EXCUSE ME? How is Android 7 OS not compatible?) EDIT: I even checked the specs, my tablet meets them.
  10. NBRI

(2/3) Huston, we have a problem: Terraria isn't even showing on Google Play*. How am I supposed...

(2/3) Huston, we have a problem: Terraria isn't even showing on Google Play*. How am I supposed to update? *Mobile only. I have no problem finding it on a computer.
  11. NBRI

Duke Fishron has been defeated!!! 1.3, here I come!!!(1/3)

Duke Fishron has been defeated!!! 1.3, here I come!!!(1/3)
  12. NBRI

I'm considering exploiting spike block invincibility frames. There's a strategy on the Wiki that...

I'm considering exploiting spike block invincibility frames. There's a strategy on the Wiki that says something about it that I plan on using.
  13. NBRI

I have one goal to accomplish before 1.3: Beat Duke Fishron! ...And then reinvent my character...

I have one goal to accomplish before 1.3: Beat Duke Fishron! ...And then reinvent my character. New update, new game, am I right?
  14. NBRI

I'm one star away from the green comets. That boss blitz speedrun level is HARD!!! I can't beat...

I'm one star away from the green comets. That boss blitz speedrun level is HARD!!! I can't beat it for the life of me!
  15. NBRI

(2/2) You can request an idea for a weapon, if you want, or, if you have one already made, you...

(2/2) You can request an idea for a weapon, if you want, or, if you have one already made, you can ask me to include it in my suggestion.
  16. NBRI

Does anyone want me to add a weapon of yours to my upcoming biome suggestion? (I'm not done yet...

Does anyone want me to add a weapon of yours to my upcoming biome suggestion? (I'm not done yet, so you have time.) (1/2)
  17. NBRI

Ask Aurora Anything

How do you put links and/or spoiler buttons in your signature?
  18. NBRI

I want in on your unconventional duels!!!

I want in on your unconventional duels!!!
  19. NBRI

I only tagged him for identification purposes.

I only tagged him for identification purposes.
  20. NBRI

(2/2) Chlorophyte Shotbow and "the bane of my game*" is no more! *I'm just kidding when I say...

(2/2) Chlorophyte Shotbow and "the bane of my game*" is no more! *I'm just kidding when I say Paladins are the bane of my game **DON'T TELL @Samrux I SAID THIS!!!
Back
Top Bottom