Search results for query: *

1. Coolfizz9080

Xbox One Just Started Xbox (Kind Of suck on Console) Helpful Gear/Weapons

Gamer tag: Coolfizz9080 Friend me first (Privacy reasons) And Send message concerning hook-up.
  2. Coolfizz9080

OoooooooowoooooooooooO

OoooooooowoooooooooooO
  3. Coolfizz9080

Yay! Introductions. :\

Hello Terraria Enthusiasts?
  4. Coolfizz9080

Positivity???? Never Heard if such a word.
  5. Coolfizz9080

Wonder if that Spectacle texture pack works properly. I want to download it for Mobile and see...

Wonder if that Spectacle texture pack works properly. I want to download it for Mobile and see if it gives me 1.3 XD
  6. Coolfizz9080

Well In that case I’m going to dissolve along with everybody else in the multiverse (Thanos Snap: Puny. Mistake: Mass Extinction)
  7. Coolfizz9080

If there was a mistake we wouldn’t be here so are you implying that this isn’t a real world?
  8. Coolfizz9080

If you made a real mistake the entire Multiverse would be gone, so your life is perfectly fine. For Now......
  9. Coolfizz9080

Thanks! I sometimes wonder If I told somebody to contemplate there life choices what they would think about first. Do you have an answer to that?
  10. Coolfizz9080

Sometimes I wonder at Night if he will ever think “hmmmmm Yrmir I want to do Like a season full...

Sometimes I wonder at Night if he will ever think “hmmmmm Yrmir I want to do Like a season full of modded boss killing with you.”
  11. Coolfizz9080

I believe it’s a large world because a small world is like And don’t quote me on this a 1/3 size...

I believe it’s a large world because a small world is like And don’t quote me on this a 1/3 size I think.
  12. Coolfizz9080

So I don’t completely understand why I need to get people to understand who I am but, if you’re told to do something you do it. I have Three forms of Terraria: MAC, Xbox, And Mobile (Still waiting on Updates.) I mainly play Mobile because I can’t transfer my stuff between Games and my Mobile...
Back
Top Bottom