Search results for query: *

1. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Other Pond Checker

You know that housing button on top of your accessory slots? well I kinda want a "pond checking" thing. It will say how many tiles of water the pond has, penalty, valid, ect. I want this cuz I always hate counting e v e r y s i n g l e tile of water when I dont have a ruler yet, or its just...
  2. TheWeirderWeirdo67

What IS Terraria exacly?

this may sound weird but, what IS Terraria dont go to the reply section and type "iTs a gAmE u IdIoT" I mean like, what is the origin of the Terrarian universe/world/idek MY theory: I think its a huge island in a random planet similar to Earth (cuz the oceans and shtuff), the (blah blah blah...
  3. TheWeirderWeirdo67

"Terraria is a ripoff of Minecraft" comebacks

"Terraria is 2d and it has guns, and do you? No, cuz youre boring"
  4. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Tips for the Moon Lord

lol perfect
  5. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Tips for the Moon Lord

just killed it, gonna try the other techniques
  6. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Tips for the Moon Lord

im gonna try to combine some of these tips for the best result possible
  7. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Tips for the Moon Lord

k got the worm scarf now I need to get the knuckles k now I need to fish
  8. TheWeirderWeirdo67

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

btw for the jungle, mushroom, hallow, the evil biomes, you could use a clentaminator with a block of mud and stone, but really good idea and its expensive and you must wait for a solar eclipse or blood moon for the evil solution, tho you can summon a solar eclipse so money is the problem 13...
  9. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Tips for the Moon Lord

k ill somehow get the 100 defence you suggested, I got all of those items except for the flesh knuckles and worm scarf, just get some money and get the warding, some potions ect
  10. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Truffle Worm AFK Farming Guide

this can be a worm farm too
  11. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Truffle Worm AFK Farming Guide

why are jungle seeds one of the things?
  12. TheWeirderWeirdo67

My new way to make money (Mid-Late Pre-Hardmode)

it kinda is renewable, just use the liquid duplication glitch, or go to another world if youre inpatient like me
  13. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Items Star cannon buff

Stars do 1000 dmg, right? So why does the star cannon do 54 and not hundreds? The thing is underrated and should get a significant buff, but should be crafted post mech boss Crafting 20 Admantite/Titanium bars 10 Hallowed bars 25 Fallen Stars 10 Souls of Might 10 Souls of Flight Minishark...
  14. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Items Dismantler

Me post Nebula pillar -*makes nebula blaze* gosh this thing sucks, whatawaste. I wish I could dismantle this and make a second sigil. I want a station that can dismantle your items into its main components, but not all of it is recovered cuz or else that would be game breaking-ish you know...
  15. TheWeirderWeirdo67

I look like a roblox addict but im not I look like a bacon hair

I look like a roblox addict but im not I look like a bacon hair
  16. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Game Mechanics Scaredy Bosses

lol tbh kinda agree
  17. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Terraria Amazon Store Launches Today - Plus Two New Terraria Shirt Designs!

I want the lunch box and show off the school but everyone hates terraria and say Minecraft is better just cuz its 3D? EVEN THO THEY DIDNT TRY IT???? it makes me rage and they say its "PIXELIZED" but everything including irl has pixels. Excuses man, they just dont know whats a plank length/irl...
  18. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Game Mechanics Scaredy Bosses

After a while, the EoC is as easy as a horde of zombies so when you get strong enough or you defeated enough bosses, like 2 or 3 bosses harder then it, some bosses will get scared of you and attack less and be more strategic, making it more annoying and difficult to attack it But some bosses...
  19. TheWeirderWeirdo67

Tips for the Moon Lord

just got a ufo and nearly died many times btw I love how you guys dont vote for yes you are a weakling, and that one vote is me... tho you are treating me like a noob explaining what a campfire does lol that's a risky yet beautiful arena, ima try that once I get all of those heart statues
Back
Top Bottom