1. JamzOJamz

tModLoader Deities Reborn Mod

w mod
  2. JamzOJamz

Feelin’ sad Pt. 2

Feelin’ sad Pt. 2
  3. JamzOJamz

Standalone [tModLoader] TML.Patcher - .tmod Archive Extractor and Packer

Ok this looks super useful! you must ha ve really put effort into this to make it ! I Will use it in all of my mods because it's amazing and super useful! Thanks and keep up the great work :happy:
  4. JamzOJamz

tModLoader Pokemmon - Pokemon Minion Mod

I don't think I should advertise on someone else's post.
  5. JamzOJamz

Mine adds turn based battling and stuff, which takes a lot of effort to create the moves. Also lots of user interface. But This one is cool because it adds all of them, even if they just follow you around all the same
  6. JamzOJamz

tModLoader Terramon Mod: Pokémon in Terraria!

Main post was completely revamped! :indifferent:
  7. JamzOJamz

Nice to finally have some competition so I'm not the only one making a Pokémon mod
  8. JamzOJamz

tModLoader True Tooltips 1.4

noice!
  9. JamzOJamz

tModLoader Falling Air

Falling Air will leave you breathless- literally! Ever wanted to suffocate without the need of being underneath a falling block? Well, now you can! You might be thinking that this is insane, but you can circumvent the suffocation by going underwater or into lava! Yes, both great options...
  10. JamzOJamz

tModLoader What do you love and hate about the mod scene as of 2019?

Please for the love of God, stop this Calamity art-style spread. The fact that a whole Texture Pack was created for this abomination of a mod is telling me something. Other than that, most things are running fine in the community from my point of view. New mods are popping up all the time, which...
  11. JamzOJamz

tModLoader Starlight River (WIP)

Good mod from the looks of it.
  12. JamzOJamz

tModLoader Frontiers

No problem. 6 92 around.
  13. JamzOJamz

tModLoader Frontiers

Remind me to play this, "19"! I also hope this awesome mod created by "92" will never "66". Periodic Table of Elements
  14. JamzOJamz

Thank you so much! <3
  15. JamzOJamz

How Difficult Would this Be?

Don't use those videos, they are extremely outdated. Join the tModLoader Discord Server for way better support. What you're trying to make is definitely possible and quite easy in the grand scale of modding things.
  16. JamzOJamz

The Terramon Mod is a Pokémon-inspired world in Terraria that has been in consistent development for over a year. You'll be able to battle, train and catch over 145 different species! Complete with proper and authentic mechanics, Terramon is an enjoyable mod for Pokémon veterans, casuals and new...
  17. JamzOJamz

We've got 10+ Pokemon fully functional and a catching mechanic with four different Poke Balls...

We've got 10+ Pokemon fully functional and a catching mechanic with four different Poke Balls, with much more to come. Please reply to me here, maybe with your Discord tag so we can talk(?).
  18. JamzOJamz

Hello, I'm Jamz and I noticed on your GitHub that a while ago you tried to make a Pokemon mod...

Hello, I'm Jamz and I noticed on your GitHub that a while ago you tried to make a Pokemon mod for Terraria. That is currently my goal, and I have a lot down already in case you wanted to check it out / help out. It's also called Terramon, but I had no idea that was your idea.
  19. JamzOJamz

Pixel Art Ca595 Pixel palace

Nevermind it, i got another person to make it. Thanks anyways though!
Back
Top Bottom