Search results for query: *

• Users: Me3sa
  • Order by date
  1. M

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

[With straight face] Curly brace on new line. Probably as MiraiMai suggested, misspelling of class name or namespace name. Also name of file should also match class name, though it is not C# requirement, but it is convenient. MiraiMai, correct me if i understand correctly, to be included in mod...
  2. M

Answering to first question - no, you can't. Item types for vanilla tiles are hardcoded and current version of tAPI doesn't provide hook to override them.
  3. M

tAPI "The Invisible Hand" -- Inventory Management for the Organizationally-Challenged

Idea feels awesome, though in my case i have a hard time putting items in chests - it is mundane task and takes a lot of time in late game. Function that quick stacks items to nearby chests from inventory without actually opening them would be just perfect.
  4. M

Read last few pages, it was discussed already. JSON is not a programming language. The only PL officially supported by tAPI/Terraria is C#.
  5. M

Try to remove "Config.json" from "My Documents\My Games\Terraria\tAPI".
  6. M

Ok, i think you already should understand, you need to get correct version of that library and put it in Terraria folder, in same folder with tAPI.exe. I recommend to remove that file from Terraria folder and reinstall tAPI r14a.
  7. M

@CptBlackBird i think you have another dotnetzip library of different version somewhere in system. tAPI tries to load it, but version of library not matching with version referenced in tAPI assembly, hence the error. Try to search for "Ionic.Zip.Reduced" in system drive to see, if any other than...
  8. M

So, you removing mods from "Mods/local" folder and it lauches normally, you put any into and it starts to give error above?
  9. M

Have you installed .Net 2.0? What OS are you using?
  10. M

@CptBlackBird, it seems tAPI can't find one of required libraries. If you are launching tAPI yourself (through link or directly) check that current directory is set to location of tAPI.exe and there is Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll in same directory as tAPI.exe. By the way, Arkhalis, why tAPI uses...
  11. M

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

Pylons works unlike pumps, because it is impossible to create such devices without reworking entire wiring system in Terraria. So, few words of how they work: Every pylon can have one outbound connection to another pylon. When pylon is powered up through wiring circuit, it emits a lightning bolt...
  12. M

tAPI How to loops through tiles on map and more help!

Get a nice decompiler and look for yourself. For example, JetBrains DotPeak produces rather neat listings, though it rather laggy on large files. Also, get VS express for more convenience. Everything above is free for personal use, of course. Later try to ask those questions in tAPI thread -...
  13. M

tAPI How to loops through tiles on map and more help!

Terraria.Main.tile[int, int] - two-dimensional array of tiles. Returns objects of "Tile" type, which has "type" field describing tile type. Best option to replace a tile, imho, by using Terraria.WorldGen.PlaceTile function, because it also will setup additional information correctly. Get a C#...
  14. M

"tiger pelt"? What is that? @Gorateron drop Item Suffixes - it is know to be buggy.
  15. M

tAPI Grox The Great's Mods o' Magic

@Audrina2k that is rather easy to see for yourself (that parts are commented in code), but i nevertheless answer to your question: Bug Catcher, Miner - Eye of Ctulhu defeated Zombie - at least one Zombie Invasion defeated. Retreat with sunrise doesn't count as defeat.
  16. M

It is a binary-based standalone mod for PC version of Terraria, which includes a set of tools to build mutually compatible content mods with easy to use framework. It also provides a full support from the box of network play with custom content mods. About particles: there are about 226 types...
  17. M

@Arkhalis last time i checked it was tint color. So, while it is good for originally white particles, or making already existing particle darker, it is worthless if you want to get pink particle from blue.
  18. M

@berberborscing, sorry i'm messed up calling order, AddRecipe should be called after setup of recipe, not before. Also, you can use InsertRecipe to insert recipe earlier in list, effectively groupping it with recipes for same item from original game. @GrtAndPwrflTrtl looks right, though i'm...
  19. M

@Hiccup251 get. a. Visual. Studio. Express. Seriously, it is not so big, but it also free and helps a lot in such cases. (unless you already have it) Then - don't beleave in everything that written on tapi.axxim.net. ModPrefix even nearly doesn't have such method, nor it should - it has nothing...
  20. M

I suppose you are asking about global mod. Create subclass of ModProjectile with GlobalMod annotation and put it here. [GlobalMod] public class GlobalModProjectile : ModProjectile { ...
Back
Top Bottom