Search results for query: *

1. ghostwalkerjack

Can't cross-play with PS3 and PS4

is this the same problem as me in the uk trying to play with someone from america, i always get the host is using a different version of terraria message. are we not allowed to play with people from around the world or is it a bug that needs to be patched? everyone i meet to play with through...
  2. ghostwalkerjack

PS4 Looking for Ps4 players.

Psn: Titan_kandac Psn: Titan_Kandac82 Damn auto correct ;)
  3. ghostwalkerjack

Console Cross-Platform Console Issues

i live in the uk and i tried to join a game hosted in us and i couldn't join, it said host had a different version of terraria. is this permanent or will we eventually be able to play with people worldwide, as everyone i meet in forums is from the us?
  4. ghostwalkerjack

Play Station Network Usernames

Psn: Titan_Kandac82 Mic: yes currently wearing molten and looking to upgrade my gear. im not looking for handouts, just decent people to play with and gear up.
  5. ghostwalkerjack

PS4 PS4 Looking for people to play with.

Psn: Titan_Kandac82 Mic: yes always looking for decent people to play with and upgrade my gear, currently wearing molten.
  6. ghostwalkerjack

Console Terraria Ps4 is here

For all the people who were waiting and didn't know, Terraria is now on the psn store for ps4. enjoy, i know i will ;) I wont be on alot as assassins creed unity is out today, but if you wanna play Terraria sometime. add me: Titan_Kandac82
Back
Top Bottom