Search results for query: *

• Users: Speedrun
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Speedrun

Serious Advanced Computing

Before i start to explain my vision and also question to this, im a non-native english speaking person. I can discribe this just in a limited way, in my Motherlanguage German it would be way easyer to do this. 10 Bits for example can determine 1024 different states of numbers within one...
  2. Speedrun

PC Beruga's Boss Pack's

Merchanary for hire on Android (Easy VPN) PVE-Only-Packs "Gauntlet-Pack" Single Pre-Hardmode Boss (Events and WoF Excludet) + summoning (BoC, EoW and Skeletron Excludet), -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Costs : 30x Bottled Water OR 15 Deathweed...
  3. Speedrun

PC WTS Ranger Loadout (Android Version)

Before someone asks, it is possible to play online on Android using the App "Easy VPN" (dont take any responsability for any damage that may occur to the Game/Safes using this app, it is consideret to be safe to use, but due to the fact that it is a 3rd party app there is no gurantee from the...
  4. Speedrun

NPCs & Enemies Enigma Armor

I would suggest not a specific enemie, but rather a new kind of event achievement plus rare drop for players that strife for the ultimate Gear. Every time you kill a boss (post-moonlord, expert mode), you trigger an event that ends if you dont kill another boss 5 minutes after you killed the...
  5. Speedrun

Does a tank have hands ?

Does a tank have hands ?
  6. Speedrun

Mobile *Adrenaline still pumping* I DID IT !!

Still cant believe it by myself. With almost 700 Frost Moon attempts, years of figuring out, combining weapons, armors and grinding, i finally did it. I managed it, without arena, Heart Lanterns, Honey pools ect, just with the use of potions and standing the entire time in one spot, to reach the...
  7. Speedrun

Mobile Is this a bug ...?

After searching for a long time how to get the most DPS out of my Mobile-Version of Terraria, i saw in many Forums that the people recommend using Holy Arrows and the Tsunami Bow. The problem now is, that if i hit Bossmonsters with it, the Arrows going after the second or third shot repeatly...
  8. Speedrun

Mobile Ultimate DPS so far on Mobile (Frost Moon stage 18)

A Strategic !Solo! Guide for Frost Moon : Edit : I made it finally to Wave 19, however, this part is really heavy and i just barely finished wave 18, there are several Ice Queens chasing you at the same time, makes it very difficult to dodge, switch ammunition and fire. 2nd Edit : Now i...
  9. Speedrun

PC Fastest method of drilling

Everybody knows it : You open up a farm world, want to get to a specific point in hardmode and realize, "oops, i need to trigger WoF first". Most of you would take the Drill Unit for that, which is totaly fine, but there is an even faster method. Introducing : Snowmancanon and IV Rockets !! It...
  10. Speedrun

Beruga on the phone ...?

... and hello there fellow students of "how-many-greater-healing-potions-i-can-drink-before-vomiting-or-passing-out", if you ever in your whole live had the pulsing and burning need to ask ME, Beruga, a question, then now is your chance ! (10$/Question, no refunds ....)
  11. Speedrun

Hello Everyone !

Hello Terraria Community, my usual Forum- and Videogame Name is Beruga, the former Endboss of my beloved Terranigma. Some of the "older" Gamers in here know what im talking about haha :zombie:;) So far ive managed to play Terraria for the last 8 Years, which is, when i think back, a pretty...
  12. Speedrun

Mobile And it IS possible to play Online on Android

Hey Guys, just figured out how to play not only on local Hostenviroments, but also on a global scale together with Android devices. Download Easy VPN, its a Google-Play app, got a little bit of Commercials running on the Main Menue but that should not bother you in facing this awesome feature...
Back
Top Bottom