Search results for query: *

1. CyanTheMarbleRacer

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Check your keybinds. I think it defaults to X
  2. CyanTheMarbleRacer

Tree Harvesters act like chests; they can't be broken if they have items in them Make sure the harvester you are trying to harvest (lol) is completely empty If that doesn't work try explosives ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  3. CyanTheMarbleRacer

Anyone know about a mod that makes asphalt work with mounts?

I really want to make a froggo subway in Thorium but I kinda need asphalt, otherwise it will be too slow and pretty pointless pls froggo 🐸
  4. CyanTheMarbleRacer

Great mod, use it all the time A suggestion would be to make wires cut with the Infinite Grand Design appear at the player's position, just like the vanilla version. Don't know if this mod is still being updated though...
  5. CyanTheMarbleRacer

PC [0/3] 3-player Co-op anyone?

[CANCELLED]
  6. CyanTheMarbleRacer

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

If this is compatible with Calamity, would it be possible to increase the drop rate for the Halibut Cannon? Trust me I've used Luiafk's Ultimate Battler (which if you've never heard of it, it increases the spawn rate so much that it reaches the spawn cap in milliseconds and lags the game like...
  7. CyanTheMarbleRacer

henlo frends

henlo frends
  8. CyanTheMarbleRacer

tModLoader Removed nerfs of items

Remove the Titanium armour nerf Nerfs are (according to the wiki): Internal cooldown of Shadow Dodge passed from 20 to 30 seconds. (the cooldown between Shadow Dodge's activation and the time taken for Shadow Dodge to be able to activate again) Bar requirement slightly increased (from 54 to 59...
Back
Top Bottom