Search results for query: *

1. Sora_92

Builds Some Builds

Reserved, just in case.
  2. Sora_92

Builds Some Builds

(might reorganise this into a bigger thread, if decide to upload more screenshots. like from other playthroughs/builds.) Recently started a new modded playthrough. I wanted to try one since many mods got ported in a while, but then I was mostly focusing on other games lately. And felt like...
  3. Sora_92

Short Story Terraria Adventures drawn comic continuation

Incredible art! Didn't see the original before somehow, I think. If I understood it well, that was done by someone else, and chapter 2 (and hopefully more) is done by you? The story felt just a tiny bit hard to follow at the start - maybe because many stuff weren't explained, but I guess it's...
  4. Sora_92

Game Mechanics Remove the angler once-a-day rule.

This might could work. pretty interesting idea. Wonder how would the angler react though? XD "You pay me to be my errand monkey, huh? Well, thanks I guess." ? XD
  5. Sora_92

this can happen though, I agree that's annoying. that is about cell phone components grind, right? this is also true. assumption is that creators expected that doing nothing just sleeping and fishing for several in game months is so boring that it will discourage the player from doing so after...
  6. Sora_92

while grinding for the cell phone might be annoying, I think there might be some reason why the angler quests are limited to one quest a day. I might be wrong, but my idea is, it's to try to discourage players from trying to do things like marathoning the 200 fishing quest achievements. fishing...
  7. Sora_92

Blocks & Decoration Luminite Doors

Not sure about a furniture that comes in single design, for a function that some people might desire. It probably wouldn't fit every builds where people want to use it. But if you want "zombie-proof" doors, you don't need anything fancy like that for it anyway, just place a furniture like a...
  8. Sora_92

Weapons & Equip Vanity Forbidden Sigil

how do you mean? XD
  9. Sora_92

Weapons & Equip Vanity Forbidden Sigil

Funny resurrecting this thread, the other day I saw a mod like "Vanity Forbidden Sigil". But the sigil's animation only worked when it was equipped in actual eqipment slot, not vanity. But maybe that was fixed since.
  10. Sora_92

NPCs & Enemies Stop NPCs from leaving doors open

maybe. maybe it's other NPCs being in the way when they try to close the door?
  11. Sora_92

NPCs & Enemies Stop NPCs from leaving doors open

I might be wrong on this, but I think town NPCs almost always close doors behind themselves. they only leave doors open if 1.) the door was already open. that is, the player opened it, and left it that way. in that case, they should not close it, because the player probably had some reason to...
  12. Sora_92

Secret World Seed I had an idea for a secret seed.

that can happen sometimes, but I think that has nothing to do with a challange like this. it can happen, or not. but I would say "start of hardmode" instead of middle. mid-hardmode you probably already have a drax/pickaxe-axe. it is early hardmode ores that need a molten pickaxe. also, hell is...
  13. Sora_92

yes, but crafting one can also be a challange, and... what can it mine, again, in pre-hardmode, that evil-tier pickaxe can't? wings negate fall dmg, so if the character starts with one, then horseshoe sounds unnecessary. ...but if it's a normal height floating island, there's no way a player...
  14. Sora_92

that's smart, but can you time placing a block so precisely? one second it would try to place it mid-air which it won't, and the next second "the character didn't bounce"
  15. Sora_92

Interesting idea, but how would the player get to the surface below? if they have no wings, lucky horseshoe, umbrella, or even just a bunch of rope or something? And dunno if any special world has a specific goal (besides normal boss progression), but it could lead to a very different experience...
  16. Sora_92

Weapons & Equip Early game is too punishing for mages & summoners

it might be "cheating", but at such times, it might would be fine to just discuss it with everyone, and mage/summoner character joins the game with a wand of sparkling or finch staff in inventory (picked from another world or something). if you care so much about purely being one class...
  17. Sora_92

NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Visiting Town

Why do you think so? I think it was completely up to whatever way one wanted to interpret it initially, though I think official lore said he is trying to summon the moon lord or something like that. Then again, there are weird things in official lore too, that makes no sense, so I consider...
  18. Sora_92

Furniture-spawned offers an intriguing alt., but they still take up a portrait in the housing...

Furniture-spawned offers an intriguing alt., but they still take up a portrait in the housing menu. But deco NPCs (furniture) does not - but sadly can't interact with them...
  19. Sora_92

@Coleyohley they need, because normally you can't tell who moves in at a time, so the less...

@Coleyohley they need, because normally you can't tell who moves in at a time, so the less useful ones could clog housing, which can be annoying early game. there's also some kind of limit how many NPC faces show up in the housing menu (although Census mod fixes this), which means any more than...
  20. Sora_92

so, can't really write long wall of text here, but with town NPCs, I think the key to make good...

so, can't really write long wall of text here, but with town NPCs, I think the key to make good NPCs is to find a role first, and then create and NPCs fitting for that. not the other way around.
Back
Top Bottom