Search results for query: *

• Users: Sora_92
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sora_92

Builds Some Builds

(might reorganise this into a bigger thread, if decide to upload more screenshots. like from other playthroughs/builds.) Recently started a new modded playthrough. I wanted to try one since many mods got ported in a while, but then I was mostly focusing on other games lately. And felt like...
  2. Sora_92

NPCs & Enemies Lunatic Cultist Visiting Town

Earlier, @TforToe 💨 asked about if I considered something lik Lunatic Cultist moving in after you defeated him? I think there was something like that in another mod, that's part why I didn't do such. But turns out I can't write wall of fle- texts on my own profile, so copypasting it here. I...
  3. Sora_92

NPCs & Enemies Happiness System - suggestion about the Guide and the Merchant

I've - and I'm probably not alone with this - seen plenty of threads where a player asks about why do NPCs not recognise each others as neighbors. The two first NPCs to move in usually in a normal playthrough are the guide (he's there since the start) and the merchant. I think it is pretty...
  4. Sora_92

tModLoader Please help with publishing a mod

It's probably me being dumb, and the solution might be easy, but I can't seem to figure out, and T-modloader gives no errors to help locate where the problem is... So, I have Wacky NPCs mod, and we've been tinkering quite a lot with it lately to port it to 1.4. I got plenty of help but then the...
  5. Sora_92

Looking for help (especially coders) with Wacky NPCs Mod

(This mod) If you know the mod, then probably no need to intruduce it, but if you don't, it's a small mod, mostly focusing on town NPCs, and deco NPCs (furnitures that look like town NPCs), plus a few additional things. I didn't updated the mod since Vanilla Terraria 1.4 is out, but I would...
  6. Sora_92

Yellow dragonfly additional pixels & scorpions behave weird

I started a new playthrough with 1.4.1. Expert mode. After some point, got a desert town half up (not "town" yet, but I guess it reduces monsters spawnrates regardless, and makes mostly critters spawn. Went to fish in this natural oasis. And notived that there are stray pixels (or whatever...
  7. Sora_92

"Start in hardmode" challange playthrough

The other time, I did the Crimson Challange, which was very fun too, so I was wondering what playthrough to do next, and as far as challanges concerned there was this idea I saw several times before too, and decided to give it a try. the "Start in hardmode" challange! You can easily change a...
  8. Sora_92

Items Aegis Unit (for protection from meteors)

A bit of a random idea maybe, but I think I seen similar ideas before too, it just occured to me to write a thread to point at the problem again. Meteors can be a huge pain, especially for builders and anyone who cares about the landscape. But even if you don't, meteor heads can be a pain to...
  9. Sora_92

Drawings & Paintings Some character drawings by Sora_92

Sometimes I get some inspiration to try drawing some of my characters, when in the middle of a playthrough, or after it. I showed some of them before in some discord channels, but not here yet, so I thought, if some might be interested, I show them here too. They are just clumsy doodles, I'm not...
  10. Sora_92

Working as Designed Meteor heads override frost moon enemies

I'm not sure whether this is a bug or not, but it's odd and annoying... I had an arena before, but I got to wave 18 only before 4:30, so I decided to build another, trying to use lava and other stuff, and moved everything here. (the other arena is close to the town, I didn't wanted to tinker...
  11. Sora_92

The bestiary and Mods

This isn't really a suggestion, more like a question so, sorry if I posted it in the wrong place. So, the bestiary contains entries of pretty much all creatures in the game, be it town NPCs, critters, monster, bosses, or anything. I absolutely love it! And the more you fill up the bestiary, the...
  12. Sora_92

Items Harvesting Canes

There are sometimes things falling off trees now, if you tick them once with an axe, right? It's cool early game, but I found that after I upgraded the copper axe to a better axe, that can chop a tree much faster this happened much less, and I won't go around ticking trees because I might would...
  13. Sora_92

Weapons & Equip Vanity Forbidden Sigil

There is this incredibly cool looking thing, that right now, you can only have if you wear forbidden armor. How about making a vanity version of it, that can be worn in vanity acessory slot, to have the forbidden sigil appear behind the character's head regardless of armor and vanity armor...
  14. Sora_92

Wacky NPCs Mod

Wacky NPCs is a mod compiling some of my previous mini mods and expand upon them with some new things. Currently, there are 11 town NPCs in the mod, the Corruption Fangirl, the Crimson Fangirl, the Picklock, the Scam Artist, the Professor, the Crimson Kitchen Barkeep, the Waiter, the Hallow...
  15. Sora_92

tModLoader Corru Crim NPCs

Discontinued (probably). Integrated into Wacky NPCs Mod. Check it out! Corru Crim NPCs Mod This is a simple mod that adds 2 new Town NPCs, the Curruption Fangirl and the Crimson Fangirl. The basic idea was to make it possible and easy to acquire crimson items in corruption worlds too and...
Back
Top Bottom