Search results for query: *

1. Mandrake167

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

Well, I personally doubt that this roleplay can compare with the immense amounts of lore in Sliver or the cohesiveness of the Island. And if you're looking towards survivability, you need look no further than Lone Tree High. It's a shame really how much standards have fallen.
  2. Mandrake167

((Frankly, just let the roleplay die. Do not revive it. Don't make something that fades out of existance and meaningness, rather, it's better to have this roleplay stay in your memories as a fond time of your lives. I've said what I have for Cyprian, Xaniel, Kiro, and Hyatt's conclusions...
  3. Mandrake167

Following a set of cryptic condiment mysteries, we return once again to this wasteland here that is likely hell reincarnated. Xaniel, Cyprian, and Kiro all sat at the hand-carved wooden table inside the captain’s quarters watching television from the boxy tv. There wasn’t much on. Vines were...
  4. Mandrake167

OOC The City of Light

Gonna be honest, I'm not too surprised.
  5. Mandrake167

TCF is just not the most welcoming atmosphere for rps unfortunately...

TCF is just not the most welcoming atmosphere for rps unfortunately...
  6. Mandrake167

OOC The City of Light

This is a sort of "interest" thread for a roleplay that I want to make. Please create a character, and when I have enough participants, I'll make the IC The roleplay takes place in Faulderium, better known as the City of Light. In this world that it takes place, it sits as the centerpiece of...
  7. Mandrake167

It was a few days after the unlikely quartet had embarked on their voyage across the skies. While everyone was fighting robots and living through the nuclear apocalypse, the four of them were doing their best to try to locate everyone. As they did, they ate off of the plants that Cyprian had...
  8. Mandrake167

OOC Role Play - Calamity Adventure OOC

Hiya!! Long time no see!! (o^▽^o) You guys seem to have a nuclear war arc?? that's cool and all. I wanted to stop in and ask IG everyone's houses are okay despite the arc? Like the ones of those who've left the RP?? It's time to build on Cyprian, Xaniel, Kiro, and Hyatt, and what better way...
  9. Mandrake167

It was about time to get more serious. I wonder if gods should be angry. They’ve been given benevolence and sometimes, like in this case a certain someone, spite. So why shouldn’t anger be one of the emotions? Although even as I think about it… something feels wrong about being angry. Even...
  10. Mandrake167

A bold figure stood on the fore of the ship, proudly facing the deadly seas. His mangled hair blew in the wind and his energetic blue eyes glimmered and his smile was spreading from shining sea to shining sea and his arms were out to his sides, catching the wind to let it billow through his...
  11. Mandrake167

It was always morning somewhere in the morning. It was a given fact. When one place was night, the other was the day, and somewhere in that day laid a morning. And in that foggy morning, five people lounged near a misty pond, shivering at the cold dewey air. Did they really exist? Doubtful. Did...
  12. Mandrake167

((wow i just read over the sliver archives this level of writing is so much lower than that. kinda interesting tbh, where did they all go?))
  13. Mandrake167

Argh! Something is not right! Something is amiss! I must be able to do anything! But in this...

Argh! Something is not right! Something is amiss! I must be able to do anything! But in this condition I can so naught!
  14. Mandrake167

So tomorrow the social forums are being destroyed... thats sad, i was hoping to actually see...

So tomorrow the social forums are being destroyed... thats sad, i was hoping to actually see what it is like before it is gone.
  15. Mandrake167

The Last Post Wins!

I just returned. @Staffordshire's Finest what happened to your profile picture.
  16. Mandrake167

I go into the building
  17. Mandrake167

(Character: Daniel Lionhart a tall boy with curly black bangs and rose colored eyes. He is fascinated with electricity and even has a wand that zaps people with the power of batteries.) (I will make an attempt to make my grammar better as well as not use as much kaomojis while rping) (This post...
  18. Mandrake167

I've just read the Communist Manifesto... I think I'm a Communist now.

I've just read the Communist Manifesto... I think I'm a Communist now.
  19. Mandrake167

The Last Post Wins!

Oof. Sorry!
  20. Mandrake167

The Last Post Wins!

I shall make the same mistake as you!
Back
Top Bottom