Search results for query: *

1. S

tModLoader Spelunker Surge!

What constitutes the biome? I just tried to make an artificial one yet the enemies are still vanilla and the music is still surface. I also tried it with the marble and granite. Placing rows of granite three deep was enough to trigger the new biome music. Marble on the other hand never...
  2. S

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Kittenite needs to be overhauled. In the twenty hours of playtime since installation I've found two patches of it giving me a total of 8 kittenite however I need 45 to make the armour set. You could let all those nebula/vortex/stardust fragments around it be converted to kittenite, massively...
  3. S

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

The mod loader pops up an unknown error when I try to download Enigma and the direct download link is a 404.
  4. S

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Nerfed Hell's Bell,Granite Boom Box,Forest Ocarina,Flute,Eskimo Banjo,Frostwind Cymbals,Bagpipe,Antlion Maraca,Acoustic Guitar,Vuvuzela,Vinyl Record,Bronze Tuning Fork,Trombone,Sunflare Guitar,Sitar,Panflute, Chrono Ocarina, Platinum Bugle Horn, Gold Bugle Horn and Cadaver's Cornet damage Damn...
  5. S

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

Assuming you keep Clampula trying to crush the player maybe a ranged attack which slows the player down.
  6. S

Woops, I've got so many mods running I often mix them up. Sorry about that.
  7. S

Clampula spawned right on top of me when I summoned it every time. I had a goblin invasion while I was in the crimson cave, the king spawned in a small side cave, hopped around a bit then fell through the Earth. Maybe that one works better on the surface though his listing on the boss checklist...
  8. S

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Can you post a picture of "the alive nightmare"? I just checked the npcs added by Tremor with the cheat sheet and I don't see it. It should be self evident but I'm checking with the mod installed, the game running and no enemies spawn killing me. Are you sure this enemy is from Tremor?
  9. S

Now that I've encountered several bone caves I have to recommend increasing the size of the biome if you do plan to add music. Each cave I've encountered has been about half the size of a spider nest or even less. As it is it wouldn't make much sense adding music to the biome equivalent of a big...
  10. S

One of the best features of the tremor mod is giving granite/frost legion/slime rain their own themes. I feel background music is the best way to make the player feel like they're in a unique biome/event and not just a different looking section of randomly generated cave fighting slightly...
  11. S

The boss checklist puts the antlion queen between scarabeus and the grand thunderbird as the second easiest boss which is fine it wasn't that hard. However the loot it drops is well above anything at that level. The summoning item provided far more damage than the items from those other mods...
  12. S

The link on the mod browser leads to your spirit mod thread instead of this one. Will this biome have its own background music?
  13. S

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Same problem as teethewicked, if you want one corruption and one crimson biome you're going to be left hanging however if you have two corruption and one crimson biomes T-Custom will generate it no problem. Also I'm going to echo calls for more options to prevent biomes from generating over each...
  14. S

tModLoader [Released] Jenosis' Furniture, Food, and Fun

I used this yesterday and found the flower theme music has a loud audio pop when the track ends.
  15. S

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Has anyone had success generating worlds with both crimson and corruption biomes in them? I'm generating worlds at 16800 x 1950 and random with 50% on each generates only one while setting it to both causes the world to generate in T custom fine but once I select the world in game it fails to...
  16. S

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

Oh, that's what that circle was. I thought it just symbolised where the boss arm was going to spawn.
  17. S

I know his intention but it won't stop me from looking for a loop hole or exploit of some kind. Ok now I am wondering how the spirit of chaos fight works. I can dodge the lasers and the spinning death beam but then a message appears about heavy pressure, the screen turns white and I auto die to...
  18. S

I just tried it and the ARPG loot mod prefixes which limit the maximum damage you can take don't stop the mod bosses from EU from one shotting you so if anyone is thinking about it, that cheese strat won't work.
  19. S

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

Cheers. Also I'll echo Fury, my world has crystal but I couldn't find the fountain so I had to spawn the boss with cheat sheet.
  20. S

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

The boss of this mod isn't in the boss checklist mod. I don't know if that's up to the creators of this mod or the checklist but it is a problem.
Back
Top Bottom