Search results for query: *

• Users: Gabe
  • Order by date
  1. Gabe

tModLoader Class Based RPG Mod

I would like to report two small bugs. First one is the angel healing ability doesn't affect other players for some reason (my friend cannot heal me when he uses his ability). Second is the melee speed attribute act weirdly with the character cheat sheet item. It's always in the negative with...
  2. Gabe

How ? Are they from the treasure bag ? Because we haven't got a single one .

How ? Are they from the treasure bag ? Because we haven't got a single one .
  3. Gabe

Are trophy disabled in expert mode ?

Are trophy disabled in expert mode ?
  4. Gabe

Plantera Expert Mode

Exactly, you just gave more points to my argument, a part of expert mode is based out of luck and not skills, I mean, heart statue, yeah, but what If I don't have one in my world. For potiions its alright but mannnn
  5. Gabe

Plantera Expert Mode

How can I get more DPS than an Unreal Megashark. Its not possible now, before it was, my old trick for plantera was the piranha gun and just chill flying in the jungle and after 20 minute it was dead but now, nope, try it yourself. :) If you can do it, tell me how because I've asked 10 people...
  6. Gabe

Plantera Expert Mode

Yeah but that is not legit. I mean, its ... broken, unbalanced. The goal of expert mode is too make it hard to force player to use arena, strategies and such but being cheap is not. Like, monster spawning on you from the wall for 150 dmg you can't dodge. Or plantera with the 9 vines instead of...
  7. Gabe

Plantera Expert Mode

Still failed another try. We are really starting to think that this boss is ... unbalanced. I had turtle armor with chloro mask and we still coudn't kill it.
  8. Gabe

We already did that ... We move it to a arena full of platform and space.. but man, its harder...

We already did that ... We move it to a arena full of platform and space.. but man, its harder than fishron.
  9. Gabe

Another thing I find cheap about 1.3 expert mode. The fact that, monster can spawn off the wall...

Another thing I find cheap about 1.3 expert mode. The fact that, monster can spawn off the wall and instantly on you. Cheap mechanics IMO
  10. Gabe

Plantera Expert Mode

Alright, me and my friend are stuggling with plantera. I have full hallowed range armor with megshark and ichor bullet and he has full hallowed armor with laser riffle. Here is the things: 1: My megashark is unreal, his laser riffle is mythical 2: We use, endurance potion, regeneration...
  11. Gabe

Anyone have tips on how to do plantera ? me and my friend struggle so hard agasint it. Full...

Anyone have tips on how to do plantera ? me and my friend struggle so hard agasint it. Full hallowed set and we cant :( Expert mode
  12. Gabe

What does 2 morons + Terraria 1.3 equal ? .... Endless Fun

Hello fellow terrarians. As we all know, tomorow will be the grand opening of the 1.3 update. First of all, let's all cheer up for our wonderful team of devs -cheers- ! For that occasion, me and my friend finally decided to do a recorded playthrough together. The main goal of it is to bring...
  13. Gabe

Tomorow will be the day me and my friend start our 1.3 Playthrough. More information will be...

Tomorow will be the day me and my friend start our 1.3 Playthrough. More information will be coming when the first video will be uploaded :)
  14. Gabe

PC Searching for more. (For 1.3)

I never said anything about or its going to fail ? I just said that it can cause problem. Anyway, you should never host server on a laptop and play at the same time unless its docked and we can both agree on that. Not doing so can reduce the lifetime of the laptop by ... month or maybe years...
  15. Gabe

Were you playing and hosting at the same time. Cause you said, "i am not the host". And its not an happy crappy comments, its call safety. My comment never pointed you but was just to let the OP know that this can be bad for the CPU. I never said anything about not being able to run right ? I...
  16. Gabe

I dont live in my parent basement :) I'm a 20 IT technician and I garantee you that Server and playing does not make good mixture for the CPU. I know its not minecraft with generation and such when playing but still, try it you will see its kinda .. suprising .. I'm not talking about 4-5 people...
  17. Gabe

I hope you are running a Xeon Computer because skype + hosting a server + playing the game = Much Lag. Most of the server running 10 people or more are ran by server machine. I don't know if you have already tried but my experience of your "event" will probably result in much crash and sadness...
  18. Gabe

A Terrarian Wedding Celebration!

OMG I'M CRYING. Now in all seriousness, Congratz, A well deserved honeymoon :) Let's all wish an eternal love for this amazing couple. PS: Will you actually throw the bride garter like in most english wedding .. Cause I always wanted one :) Nah' I'm joking have a great wedding.
  19. Gabe

Hello there. Welcome to the Official Terraria Forum, where I am in charge of everything ...

Hello there. Welcome to the Official Terraria Forum, where I am in charge of everything .. -cough- - cough .. I Wish :(
  20. Gabe

PC Guide : Best way to enjoy 1.3

I dont think 1.3 will be as enjoyable as the 1.1 because for me. That update too so much of my time. Like the 1.1 when you first saw the hallow and everything, the new mechanicx, hardmode sound... it was a different game. Now for the 1.3 we know its gonna add alot of Content and flexibility but...
Back
Top Bottom