Search results for query: *

• Users: Gabe
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Gabe

Plantera Expert Mode

Alright, me and my friend are stuggling with plantera. I have full hallowed range armor with megshark and ichor bullet and he has full hallowed armor with laser riffle. Here is the things: 1: My megashark is unreal, his laser riffle is mythical 2: We use, endurance potion, regeneration...
  2. Gabe

What does 2 morons + Terraria 1.3 equal ? .... Endless Fun

Hello fellow terrarians. As we all know, tomorow will be the grand opening of the 1.3 update. First of all, let's all cheer up for our wonderful team of devs -cheers- ! For that occasion, me and my friend finally decided to do a recorded playthrough together. The main goal of it is to bring...
  3. Gabe

Resolved Forum Bug Report

I would like to report a bug on the forum settings. I have checked *Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...* in my preference. But since I didn't want my hotmail to be flood with all the answered, I un-checked the thing under *and receive email notifications of replies*...
  4. Gabe

Resolved A little bit of help needed :O

I have some question that are bothering me from yesterday :) Thank you for your understanding and answer. :eek: I would like to know if there is any way to delete a sociel forum ? I just created one and I made a mistake and now I cant edit it or delete it ;( Additionally, I would like to know...
  5. Gabe

Hello :) Gabe Here

Hi, my name is Gabe and I'm a veteran terraria player :) I started to play Terraria since the first release and I would like to say welcome to everyone. I hope this forum will bring a new a fresh community to the awesome game which is Terraria. :joy:
Back
Top Bottom