Search results for query: *

• Users: Pirtz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Pirtz

Story A sword in the stone

Henrick Ah, what a sunny day! I honestly never enjoyed rainy ones. Almost every place looks the same under that thick dark ceiling. Sunlight makes whatever there is to see visible. It makes diversity show off. Plus, rain gets you so terribly wet. I set out to seek some red-haired woman in the...
  2. Pirtz

Biomes & Nature Stop generating the small deserts

Honestly, small deserts serve no purpose now that we've got a bigger, better, more badass desert that has been added. And that doesn't feature sand "cliffs". The small deserts are now obsolete and honestly there's enough sand in that big desert. The thing is that those deserts occupy a lot of...
  3. Pirtz

Game Mechanics Small change concerning Vortex Armor

Well, Vortex Armor is about shady movements, can get stealthed, is overall the best assassination armor. Or it should be. But why does it glow when uncloaked? Really, only Nebula and Solar armors should give off light, as those are the classes which should get most targeted in the battlefield...
  4. Pirtz

Weapons & Equip Lunatic Cultist Drops

PRESSED POST THREAD BEFORE IT WAS FINISHED First off, let me link the threads which inspired me to make this thread: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/flash-blade.28850/ http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/potential-lunatic-cultist-drops-expert-or-otherwise.25741/...
  5. Pirtz

Pixel Art Pirtz's Pixels

Hello! I normally only did a few sprites for fun, but figured out this is quite a nice thing to do. Therefore, I'd like to provide with sprites for people who need them. It's a win for both you and me! Here's my first sprites : These are the sprites i started the thread with. I only have one...
  6. Pirtz

Other 3 small changes

1) You know that moment where you didn't make a stash of lenses before hardmode and there's hardly any demon eyes left and you have to go to another world for the huge amount of summoning items you need because you're crap at the game? That's one frustrating moment. (3 lenses per summoner is...
  7. Pirtz

Items New Solutions! (For Clemtaminator)

So I was building this 4000 block ebonstone brick fortress and expanded it so much it came in contact with the snow biome. It then started to snow on my fortress, which was something I didn't like, and unlike the corruption or crimson, there's no way I can move the snow. But then I thought, the...
  8. Pirtz

Items Divination Staff

Damage: Depends Knockback: Depends Mana: Depends Rarity: Pink Use Time: 48 Crafting: 10 x , 20 x , 15 x , 5 x or , 10 x When used, the staff will make a projectile come straight down from the sky and will consume all your mana. The projectile's damage and size will vary with the amount of...
  9. Pirtz

Question: Is there any way to make my sniper rifle deal more damage?

By damage I mean base damage, not DPS. I only want to know if there is any way to improve the rifle's base damage, the highest possible damage is acquired with ichor + chlorophyte bullets. Currently, I have: -A Ruthless Sniper Rifle; -Shroomite Armor with bullet damage bonus (I use this instead...
  10. Pirtz

Weapons & Equip Hardmode metal staves

Because why not. Crafting recipes: 12 Cobalt Bars + 10 Sapphires = Cobalt Staff. 45 Damage Uses 21 Mana Average use time This staff should launch a cobalt colored cyan ball, much like the ones from pre-hardmode staves but 50% larger, lobbed, and that explodes on impact (with no tile...
  11. Pirtz

Blocks & Decoration More uses for copper and tin + some other blocks

First things first: Brass Bar Crafted using Copper Bar and Tin bar at Adamantite/Titanium Forge with one one copper and one tin making 1 brass (that's the recipe for bronze but shh) Used in: -Brass Shelf (1 bar makes 2 shelves, at Steampunk Boiler); -Cog (1 bar makes 1 Cog, at Steampunk...
  12. Pirtz

Items Anvil Launcher

It's a gun. That shoots anvils. So: Anvil Launcher 100 Damage 6% Critcal Strike Chance Insane Knockback Very Slow Speed Uses Anvils as ammo 'This gotta hurt' This gun drops randomly from Giant bats, Illuminant Bats, Giant Flying Foxes and Lava Bats (0.2% chance). It pierces infinite enemies...
  13. Pirtz

Blocks & Decoration Aquamarines

Basically a cyan gem. The diamond ore sprite should be changed and given to this kind of gem. We need more gemsparks. None of them fit the ice houses. Torches too. Also more RNG for the Extractinator. And item clutter. And more torches. So: Aquamarine: Sells for: 25. Can be crafted: x15 =...
  14. Pirtz

Items Tweaking Bars

Right now there's absolutely no reason to smelt your ores into bars unless you need them for specific crafts. That happens because bars can only stack up to 99, which means, in the very best scenario (chlorophyte) 594 compacted ores. It makes no sense to have hunks of rock take less place than...
  15. Pirtz

Game Mechanics Some mechanics

First of all, I'd like to see some way of selecting which ammo I want to use on my ranged weapons. This could be realised, for example, by having an exemplary of the wanted munition on your cursor and right-clicking a ranged weapon in your hotbar with it. The weapon would then shoot the selected...
  16. Pirtz

Biomes & Nature Mixed vice and virtue biomes

I say vice and virtue instead of good and bad because crimson isn't evil: it's chaotic, by definition world cancer, which is basically erratic multiplication of body cells in living beings, and neither is cyber good, just ordered. So, what if mixing biomes would result in new ones, when to...
  17. Pirtz

Other Many things that just don't fit a single category

I've been playing Terraria for a long time, got a lot of joy out of it and still do, as it truly is a wonderfull game. A true gem. So, for all the things this game gave me, I'd like to give some suggestions regarding balance and new stuff, and I didn't feel like cluttering the forums with many...
Back
Top Bottom