Search results for query: *

1. Ivellios

Hey I probably have not been playing as long as you, so I am hoping that you will be able to...

Hey I probably have not been playing as long as you, so I am hoping that you will be able to provide advice for me. You can in touch with me via my email [email protected]
  2. Ivellios

Console Hello To All

I have long used this website to learn about the intricacies of terraria. And, now after years of playing the game I want to help others in the same way. And, so if you need help please contact me and I can give you advice. FYI I play on the PS4 and so I have the most recent update so I can...
  3. Ivellios

PS4 -HELP WANTED -

I’ll hit you up
  4. Ivellios

PS4 Broken hero blade

I can give you a couple
  5. Ivellios

PS4 Looking for some items

You should farm for these items yourself, it would help if you actually play the game. A lot of those things are very easy to get, this is how I know that you have not played that far in the game. To get the solutions all you need to do is transport the steampunk to different biomes, and she...
  6. Ivellios

PS4 Looking for Red's Set

I would also like help getting the reds armor, it would be nice having someone to farm for it with. If you farm it with me you can get the first set.
  7. Ivellios

I have beaten the moon lord many times, and I consider myself a professional terraria player.

I have beaten the moon lord many times, and I consider myself a professional terraria player.
Back
Top Bottom