Search results for query: *

1. Foraging Slime

OOC The lands of Hermaneus

The Lands of Hermaneus The time is 1400AC. The Americas still lie beyond our reach, and the trade to the Asia is still long and dangerous work. In Europe, the threat of war is in the air as several well known kingdoms mass armies and construct bigger and newer warships, such as the soon to be...
  2. Foraging Slime

Other Art Bricked creations in the real world.

This is 100% totally absolutely NOT made of Lego™. Anyway, Here is where I'll dump various creations of mine from the real world, mostly bricked builds. Maybe the occasional drawing because i'm lazy but, mostly bricks. As for requests, friends go ahead. For the moment, star ships only.
  3. Foraging Slime

A link that doesn't work

Hey, It isn't a very big deal but I saw how recently the post was updated and thought I would point out that in the TCF user guide, if you go to Trophies, Titles, and Medals/Badges – How do these work? The Personal Details Link doesn't work. It gives the, , error. Its a trival issue that I...
  4. Foraging Slime

Other Literature An artist' intriguing switch

Welcome to my... Labyrinth.Here I write random stories about various universes that I like. However because i'm me, I don't stay too incredibly attached to something for extended periods of time. For example, for one month I will be stupidly obsessed about Star Trek. The next month it could be...
  5. Foraging Slime

Xbox One Map keeps reseting

Im playing Terraria on the Xbox 1 with my friend. When we started playing this morning for some reason my map reset as though i just joined. this is the second time it happened. it happened the other day on the same world. his has not reset though. anyone have any idea why this is? Its really...
  6. Foraging Slime

Got a question about me or Terraria?

I will answer quite literally any question you give me. Even if it goes against what you normal person would consider normal, I am an idiot that has no sense or really even care for TMI. Shoot away. (Fell free to ask my rp characters questions as well.)
  7. Foraging Slime

OOC HTTYD

Read the IN character first! It explains what's going on. Also remember, NightFury species are likely to be declined! Also any characters that ARE real characters in the HTTYD universe like Hiccup or Toothless wil he declines cuz dey all 50 or ded. (If i like you character sheet then is...
  8. Foraging Slime

IC How To Train Your Dragon. (HTTYD)

First of if you saw the 3rd movie then you will be confused. But that will be explained later. Taking place 30 years after the 3rd movie, the age of dragon hunters had finally fallen. The Berkians deemed it once again safe for dragons. Not even a month after, the dragons where as far spread as...
  9. Foraging Slime

IC Star Trek

If you do not have a character, or don´t know star trek go HERE https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/star-trek.77023/page-2&_params=Array With that out of the way. I currently only have one player. And I know how i can get new players in. anyway. also the year is 2378 If you are not...
  10. Foraging Slime

Another AMA... From a slime tho...

hey its another AMA.. Only made this cuz im bored and have nothing else to do... standard TCF rules apply...
  11. Foraging Slime

Random Characters

The rules are simple. pretty much you make a character that is absurdly stupid or unfairly op. or you can just make a completely normal character. Here is my guy: Name: Broccoli man Age: 32 Abilities: Rains broccoli from the sky or ground Personality: Waaaay over confident Looks: like a guy...
  12. Foraging Slime

OOC Star Trek

Now I understand that most people who will read this probable have literally no Idea what Star Trek even is and that is cool. So here is a link if you want to learn more which for this RP is highly recommended. HERE, or HERE. Now that that is out of the way. You will need to know the different...
  13. Foraging Slime

The wall of fighting

So i have an a building idea. Pretty much its a wall straight down the middle of the map, on one side is the crimson/corruption and on the other side is all the normal biomes. (snow, jungle, forest, ETC.) each with their own kingdom. In the middle on and around the map, the wall ha entrance...
  14. Foraging Slime

Xbox One Ahoy!

I have played Terraria before but I have yet to use the forums. Any way i'm jut making this to introduce myself to the community as I have had rare interaction with anyone else who plays Terraria and sometimes get a bit lonely just roaming around a world that is 85% corrupt and the only world...
Back
Top Bottom