Search results for query: *

1. GrizzlyPoof

How do you organize your hotbar?

1. R.O.D. (Yes ik, it's weird 2. Wpn 1 3. Wpn 2 Rest is random (Haha, I'm pretty unorginanized)
  2. GrizzlyPoof

Mouse pointer flickering glitch

Ah well, it's just a funny little thing I accidently discovered
  3. GrizzlyPoof

Mouse pointer flickering glitch

When you hover your mouse pointer at "< Outdent" (In the text menu above your text) try to move the mouse as little to the left, stop when you see the pointer constantly changing :D EDIT: It works with all lol
  4. GrizzlyPoof

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

I still have not got a nazar on my first world ._.
  5. GrizzlyPoof

Who thinks that Cthulhu shouldn't be added as a boss?

Or when ML is about to get into his second phase, it looks like he's dying but with the presence of cthulu, he gives him an other chance to fight with a spell or something
  6. GrizzlyPoof

Who thinks that Cthulhu shouldn't be added as a boss?

No C boss needed, but maybe a painting of Cthulu with his head open (Reference to BoC) and a missing eye (Reference to EoC)?
  7. GrizzlyPoof

Oof, I just said that too xD
  8. GrizzlyPoof

Building a farm for The Rod of Discord, is done, gets it after 2 minutes of farming. I think that's more of a bad luck thing I think ;-; But I did get it very early on my first playthrough ever, yay
  9. GrizzlyPoof

What if there were a other boss after the Moon Lord

To be honest, I just wanted the original poster to put a leg on something, since they don't have anything and fyi, I'm okay without a post-ML, Terraria has enough content for me now, so eh
  10. GrizzlyPoof

PC Villager joins the battle!

Can I come along too? I'm pretty new but I did got post-ML, I'm MrGrizzly#3567 I won't do Voice Chat -GrizzlyPoof :lslime: P.S. Question: what time zone are you in? I'm a European :p
  11. GrizzlyPoof

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Terraria ideas (W.i.P)

Questions, contra's and support: 1. What do the NPC's sell/do? 2. Banana food is really unessecary... we already have enough food that are quite easy to make, and give WAY more minutes. 3. I do support that new potion... I bet it's made from Ironskin, regen and swiftness pot but +25% dmg is a...
  12. GrizzlyPoof

Is Minecraft Steve or the Terraria Player stronger? I have the answer.

Well if you put a oiggy bank in a piggy bank, and you open a third piggy bank, it'll just have the same piggy bank in it as the other one.. so you can't do infinite... I mean try to do it yourself
  13. GrizzlyPoof

What if there were a other boss after the Moon Lord

I have one: Sun Lord: What will happen? The Sun Lord can ONLY be summoned when the world is post-moonlord, can be summoned at all times. It's animation is (When daytime) that the sun looks like it's boiling, and at nighttime it will fast forward to 4:30 AM (Only if it is nighttime) and after 1...
  14. GrizzlyPoof

How will terraria continue on its lore and what will the future hold

I'm very new... and I bet like any other Terrarian that we want new updates and content, but even then, the game now is AWESOME!! And I have not explored Expert-Mode, 1-Class-Only-Playthroughs, good building, playing with friends... (Rip me) YET, so I guess only the Veterans are really waiting...
  15. GrizzlyPoof

PC I can enter world, but it's not in my files

Yes! I found it! Thank you so much, and yes you did understand correctly this time :)
  16. GrizzlyPoof

The only problem with that is that BOTH piggy banks contain the same stuff ...
  17. GrizzlyPoof

You can step it up a level since you can have CHESTS IN CHESTS! (With a certain command in Minecraft) There is a limit though, but Steve can hold WAY more with this (If you ask yourself what I'm talking about it's the NBT thing, look it up, it's real)
  18. GrizzlyPoof

Rarest Pet

Ah for real? Guess I got REALLY lucky getting a lizard egg, it's my Partner-In-Crime since I defeated Golem :D
  19. GrizzlyPoof

PC I can enter world, but it's not in my files

No, I transferred all my worlds to Tmodloader, my 'The Journey' File suddenly dissapeared (Probably a misclick) I brought them all back and the only file of The Journey was that old .bak version of the world which is not what I want, look at my attachment from my original post, you'll see no...
  20. GrizzlyPoof

Rarest Pet

Haha, just fish for a little, you'll get it eventually
Back
Top Bottom