Search results for query: *

• Users: equazcion
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. equazcion

**REPORTED** Torch God inflated torch counts

To my understanding, The Torch God is intended to initiate at >100 torches, but the actual minimum to initiate it seems to be 51 torches (testing in newly-generated world with no pre-existing torches nearby). Is each torch perhaps getting counted twice?
  2. equazcion

"This is not a pipe" suddenly appears on Graham Norton

I haven't seen this painting mentioned in any media for 10 years. Then Terraria spoofs it, and suddenly The Graham Norton Show (29 May 2020) has this: Coincidence?
  3. equazcion

Does sleeping and sitting do anything?

Looks like we can now sleep in beds and sit in chairs. Is this just visual, or does it cause any functional effect?
  4. equazcion

New Terraria Mods Wiki

Introducing Terraria Mods Wiki. The kind people at Gamepedia, the same folks who host Terraria Wiki, have given us a new wiki: Terraria Mods Wiki. This new wiki, as you might have guessed, is intended to house information about Terraria mods. Any mod owner or fan can now begin creating pages...
  5. equazcion

Game Mechanics Permanent NPC housing flags

I tend not to bother with customizing individual houses for NPCs. Events and bosses tend to kill them and I then need to rearrange flags once they respawn. I would love it if NPC flags were permanent, meaning they would reappear in the same house, if it still exists, when an NPC respawns. It...
  6. equazcion

Is the Charged Blaster Cannon a Mega-Man reference?

I thought the Charged Blaster Cannon looked rather small and oddly-shaped considering its function, until I considered the Mega-Man connection. Then it kinda fit. Do others agree that's probably the intended reference? Just curious. If a Re-Logic person feels like confirming that would be even...
  7. equazcion

Weapons & Equip Cenx's Tiara should be renamed

I think @Cenx 's Tiara should be renamed to "Cenx's Terrariara". That is all.
  8. equazcion

GOG.com Summer Sale

Not sure how long this is supposed to last, but Terraria is on sale for $2.50 (down from $10) at GOG.com. This is the DRM-free edition, no Steam required. http://www.gog.com/game/terraria
  9. equazcion

Mobile Terraria for Android Free on Amazon Today

I'm assuming this is either a Christmas Eve or Eve/Day thing, but check it out.
  10. equazcion

Poll: Predict when 1.3 will be released

We all have our theories. Make yours known. You won't win anything for guessing correctly, but the votes are public and non-changeable -- so if you get it right, you'll at least have the proof you need in order to brag that you "knew" :) Then everyone will worship you. Sort of like this...
  11. equazcion

Mobile Arch Wyvern screenshot?

I cut this together from the game files: It looks short though. I get the feeling the actual Arch Wyvern shows up as longer, but I'm not quite sure how they put the different pieces together to make it extended. Could someone maybe post an in-game screenshot of the Arch Wyvern (from 1.2)? I...
  12. equazcion

What is this Halloween zombie suposed to be?

No name is given in the code. To me it looks sort of like he's got a chainsaw and hockey mask. Although he seems to also have a gold bracelet and some sort of gold lower garment.
  13. equazcion

Roman Candle and Festive Top Hat

The Roman Candle and Festive Top Hat were introduced in the Thanksgiving update, and appear to be unobtainable. There have been some claims they're obtainable from the Clothier and Demolitionist respectively, during either Christmas, New Years, or Guy Fawkes Night (Nov 5). Would anyone with the...
  14. equazcion

Console/Mobile source code

I frequently work on the wiki (I'm now an admin there) and I've found the PC source package instrumental in verifying or debunking the things people add, documenting the mechanics behind game elements, and so forth. The articles on console- and mobile-exclusive game elements often stagnate...
  15. equazcion

Game Mechanics More efficient determination of random events

While most random events are determined on a per-day basis, two of them have their dice rolls occur per game tick: Rain and the Traveling Merchant. I'd assume they are done this way because they need to occur at random times, as opposed to most events that occur at specific times (like dawn or...
Back
Top Bottom