Search results for query: *

• Users: neophyte
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. neophyte

Game Mechanics Skulls ward off skeletons.

I thought it'd be a nice and balanced addition to have skeletons ignore you if you had a skull on your head. They would attack you if attacked them. I'm not sure whether or not to make armored and archer skellies in hardmode do this though. Thanks for reading!:nursepassionate: (the nurse...
  2. neophyte

Game Mechanics A small change to the goblin tinkerer.

I thought to defy the RNG gods, we could have the GT sell the Extractinator, for, I don't know, 10 gold? How does that sound? I had recently made a new world, searching for an extractinator. 73 Gold Chests. ..so far
  3. neophyte

Worst Experiences Trading :(

I have had the worst experience trading. When I traded with someone for a bit of souls, He reached into my chest, TOOK MY GODLY PALADIN'S HAMMER, and left. Never responded to me again. I didn't even get my souls. My second and last time trading was my fault. I, at the time, didn't know that...
  4. neophyte

NPCs & Enemies Dimensional Rift

Dimensional Rift 500 health 50 defense 0 damage Spawns during the Lunar event, and forcibly teleports any player it touches to a random position, inflicting Chaos State. If it touches a player already affected by Chaos State, the player will take Chaos State damage as well. Follows the Flocko...
  5. neophyte

Weapons & Equip The Hammer Of Dawn

I feel it would be cool and useful to have a weapon combo of sorts. I propose to you The Hammer of Dawn! It would send out a controllable beam that ends where your cursor is, and bounces off walls in a way I will explain later. It would be like a rainbow rod+Shadowbeam Staff. It would either...
  6. neophyte

Game Mechanics Sneaky NPC's...

I thought it would be funny if NPC's would get a new sprite and animation for running over to pick up an item you or an enemy may have dropped. The prices would scale like this based on rarity. =25 =50 =75 =1 =2 =3 =4 =5 =6 =7 =8 =75 People who don't sell anything will not do this. (e.g...
  7. neophyte

Weapons & Equip Meteorite Dory: A special pre-hardmode spear

*shameless port 2.0* This will be a shortish spear resembling the Trident but with two prongs and it will use the meteorite color scheme. It will inflict On Fire! on hit and it has a special mechanic. When it hits an enemy a small Meteor Head will spawn and home in on the nearest enemy. The...
  8. neophyte

Items Craftable Voodoo Dolls!

*shameless port* We all know the pain of grinding for emblems, and that WoF doesn't help any with its summon item being very time consuming to get in Hardmode. I was thinking we could add a item to make getting the emblems a lot easier. My recipe: x3+ x3 +x15 =x1 So, tell me what you...
  9. neophyte

Pixel Art ~Terra's Art~

Hello! I made a spriting thread on TO a while back and it died rather quickly.I hope to see change and support for me to continue this thread and make it a big accomplishment. So, let's begin...
Back
Top Bottom