• Users: V3ctor
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. V3ctor

Other Achievement for Beastiary [1.4]

Receive an achievement by finishing the whole Beastiary. Would be epic
  2. V3ctor

Items Money Through follows you

Make the Money Through follow the player for 15 seconds, and then disappear. And everytime you use the flying piggy bang, the effect resets.
  3. V3ctor

Other Terraria 1.4 - Workshop: TModLoader-Support

Hello there, I don't really know if anything related to TModLoader is going to come to the 1.4 update, otherwise I still want to make up a suggestion about it. Why not just add TModLoader to the Steam Workshop? TModLoader would get a huge support when this happens and many new people are going...
  4. V3ctor

Items Bat Soulstone

I wanted to create this because I hate bats. Accessory, can be dropped 1/100 by any Bat. Makes Bats friendly. Nothing else
  5. V3ctor

Other Custom World Size Enabler

I really like to have an insanely giant world. Over 100k Tiles wide and 20k Tiles Deep or more. That Would be awesome.
  6. V3ctor

Items Blessing Shrine

Hello, I like to add my weapons in other games a shiny effect, where for example small shiny stars or other effects are surrounding the weapon and also give some different buffs. So I came to the idea to add a blessing shrine, which gives this option. This should only work for swords. The...
  7. V3ctor

Items Weapon: Dimension Breaker

Hello Guys, This is my first forum post ever on the Terraria forums. I am an active player - more active offline - and was wondering: Why not add an idea to this forum? Skip it if you don't want to read it. ------------ Something about my ideas from the past: - before 1.2 was released, we...
  8. V3ctor

NPCs & Enemies The Investor NPC

Hello Guys, Just wanted to put an idea in this thread. The Investor NPC. What he does? He is an End-Game-NPC. He works for you mostly. You give him 10 Platinum coins, he'll invest it and the amount will rise and rise after a time. Money works for you! Why the heck not? NPC also includes a...
Back
Top Bottom