Search results for query: *

1. H

Tips when starting Calamity Mod?

So I want to play the calamity mod but don't know anything about it,any tips for beginners like me?
  2. H

What do you guys did after beating terraria?

Yep that's what I mean by beaten terraria by killing the moonlord and thanks for the suggestions!
  3. H

What do you guys did after beating terraria?

So it's been a month since I finished terraria and I still want to play it but I want the experience to be exciting and not repetetive,so any suggestions?
  4. H

Can I run Left 4 Dead with my laptop?

I downloaded Left 4 Dead and it works fine and not that laggy (like 30-60fps) and it doesnt do lagspikes on me lol but the max resolution is 1024x768 I think
  5. H

Well how about Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare?
  6. H

So I was planning on playing other games other than osu and terraria I remember 6 year old me playing left 4 dead on our old computer but now its not working so I can't play on it.So I wanted to play it again but can I run it with this specs? oh and if you can recommend some good games I can...
  7. H

Is meowmere that rare or I'm just so unlucky

So I defeated moonlord 6 times already yet it's just dropping the star wrath and the staff thing that casts a circle that shoots lasers I just want to get meowmere is it that rare or I'm just unlucky?
  8. H

PC Buying Moon charm

I'm gonna buy or trade moon charm with other item/items or 1 platinum coin and 50 gold down,I will pick the trade or the amount of coins I can do.
  9. H

Sound coming from other things is so silent when playing terraria

It didn't work,I just use my laptop's speaker and it comes from the speaker when the issue occurs it comes from my laptop Btw I forgot to add that after a couple of minutes it comes back in normal
  10. H

is it the high definition audio driver?
  11. H

Nope the sound is normal if I start it up before terraria Welp I need to go to school right now so I can't reply to something new I'll be back in 6 hours
  12. H

So is farming werewolf on servers consider as cheating?

So I'm so tired of killing hundreds of werewolves without getting the item I need for the celestial shell so something went in my mind thinking if I could farm it on servers but I don't wanna cheat my first ever terraria playthrough so is it considered cheating?
  13. H

Yes I did that but it sounds like coming from a recorded music coming from a tv or radio
  14. H

So everytime I start playing terraria and I decide to listen to music on youtube the sound is so silent and sounds like it's recorded while the sound is coming from a tv or a radio with not that good signal (I can't explain the sound even more better but it just do thats everytime I play...
  15. H

tips and recommended items for moonlord

Hey guys I just defeated the lunatic cultist 4 times and farmed the pillars and made daybreak and other useful weapons,After that I defeated duke fishron and got a tsunami.So I tried to spawn the moonlord but died within a minute so what tips can you guys give me and recommended gear?
  16. H

Should I make Beetle Scale Mail or Beetle Shell?

So I farmed golem since I have 6 power cells and got 38 beetle husks and made turtle armor and got into thinking should I make the scale mail or the shell?
Back
Top Bottom