Search results for query: *

1. xXChickyChuXx

**REPORTED** Blizzard Half-shut Eyes Underground

When I have free time, I'll see if it is easy to recreate.
  2. xXChickyChuXx

I am aware that the health can change the eyes' status, and I don't remember/wan't paying attention to my health. However, I know it wasn't low because my eyes opened up again in front of background walls, and became half closed after leaving the small area with natural walls.
  3. xXChickyChuXx

When exploring the underground ice biome during the rain, I noticed that my character's eyes were half closed. This is not the case behind the natural background walls. I was in the cavern layer, fairly close to when lava begins to spawn. There were no particle effects, and the screen didn't...
  4. xXChickyChuXx

Mac Terraria on Mac

I've recently purchased Terraria on my Macbook in preparation for 1.4 (previously played PS4). On Steam, it says that Macs have dropped support for 32 bit games. I don't know what that means exactly, but I think it causes issues. On my end, the game is a bit slow and unresponsive. Will the...
  5. xXChickyChuXx

Thank you for letting me know.

Thank you for letting me know.
  6. xXChickyChuXx

TCF Suggestion (Keyboard) Character Count

I was wondering if you could add a character count somewhere that depicts the current amount of characters typed and how many you have left. It would be easier knowing how much space you'd have left on a post until you run out. If this feature already exists, forgive me for not finding it. If...
  7. xXChickyChuXx

Although I think there isn't a compendium going on right now, I just wanted to ask for future...

Although I think there isn't a compendium going on right now, I just wanted to ask for future reference.
  8. xXChickyChuXx

I have a question about the Creator Compendium. What exactly are the specifics on submitting...

I have a question about the Creator Compendium. What exactly are the specifics on submitting music? Does the selection of music include your own remixes or arrangements of existing Terraria songs, or is it for original songs created to fit the style? I understand that the song must be created by...
  9. xXChickyChuXx

That is honestly one of the best possible responses to that; good for you.

That is honestly one of the best possible responses to that; good for you.
  10. xXChickyChuXx

Currently existing…

Currently existing…
  11. xXChickyChuXx

Introduction

Yeah, I don't mind at all. Still learning how the reply system works. (I think I got it right)
  12. xXChickyChuXx

Introduction

Hello! I've been playing Terraria for awhile. I have finished the game on PS3 and PS4 respectively. I am currently in an Expert Mode playthrough. I would really like to interact with players of the fanbase of this game. I enjoy this game and still play it to this day! I have only played on...
Back
Top Bottom