Search results for query: *

1. Hakaibutsu

Steam Deck Dead Zone on right stick

Steam deck right stick has a North South east west dead zone where the aim circle will not respond to joystick inputs. It’s as if it gets seated in these areas. They’re small, but noticeable when trying to fine tune aim at enemies in certain scenarios.
  2. Hakaibutsu

Switch Bug or change? Auto Targeting

I’m not sure if auto targeting was changed but it used to be that when I clicked the button, enemies would STAY targeted even if I lost line of sight, would transition to the next target after enemy death and just be generally active until screen clear or I turned it off. Lately, I’ll activate...
  3. Hakaibutsu

Terraria 1.4.1 - 1.4.3 Out Now on Console & Mobile!

Yeeeeaaaaah buddy. I am near the end of my 1.4.1 play through as summoner so I turned on airplane mode to hold the update. Gonna start a fresh run with this update after I kill moonlord. Great work DR Studious for the port and Great work to all the Devs who made this game what it is!
  4. Hakaibutsu

**REPORTED** Terraprisma not dropping

I know this is an old post, but I just killed EoL daytime and did the same thing (started hitting her right away) and did NOT get a Terraprisma. My other character, who used Zenith, killed her and got one in the SAME world. So I think you’re onto something. I don’t think I did damage right away...
  5. Hakaibutsu

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

Name a better developer than these teams! You can’t.
  6. Hakaibutsu

I just wanted to say thanks!

I wanted to shout out to Re-Logic, Pipeworks, DR Studios and 505 for making Terraria what it is! I think I spent $20 some 4 years ago and I still find myself coming back to this game, time and time again. Always adding more content and never asking for a single additional penny. You’ve had to...
  7. Hakaibutsu

Switch Item wheel and splitting hot bar?

the update Definitely added some much needed changes to controls and UI but am I missing something or is the weapon wheel and heal wheel gone? Also, I love that you can change the hot bar to horizontal but is it possible to split it in half? I’d like to have 5 buttons on the left and 5 on the...
  8. Hakaibutsu

Console Terraria console suggestion: Item wheel for hotbar.

Terraria actually had this before 1.4. You could hold R for weapon wheel and L for a quickBuff/Heal/Mana wheel. It seems to be gone now and worse yet, healing and mana don’t seem to work for me with the new system. They should’ve just made it where the game pauses when you open the item wheel...
  9. Hakaibutsu

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

So nebula armor remains the same huh?.. sad face. Did they at least fix the glitches on Switch where you’d get negative stacks of the buffs? And the HP regen buff which did nothing? Edit: Since posting this I have had time to test it. Nebula armor seems to be fixed! No negative stacks and HP...
  10. Hakaibutsu

Terraria State of the Game - November 2021

Yeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhh. Stoked! I’m on the moon lord of a hard mode run and need that nebula armor to be fixed so I can have a chance. Fingers crossed.
  11. Hakaibutsu

Switch Specter armor HP cool down?

I’ve decided to wait until 1.4 on switch in hope the nebula armor will be fixed. I figured I’m probably being too hard on myself playing expert mode and not using functioning Nebula to fight him. I’ll see once the update comes out if I’m able to finally beat him but at this point I’m throwing in...
  12. Hakaibutsu

Ugh, sounds like I just need to get better at this game. Got all the way to moon lord and just getting smacked down like a gnat. 😩 Ps. I’m playing in expert mode and unfortunately Nebula Armor is still bugged.
  13. Hakaibutsu

Switch Tips for Expert mode Mage?

I didn’t consider the dodge change items. The invincibility frames didn’t help much but dodge is a great idea. I also just learned about moon bite and the hidden Life Drain mechanic behind specter armor. I think I just need to keep practicing and get better at dodging manually. This fight is...
  14. Hakaibutsu

I forgot to mention I’m using all the best potion buffs but sadly exquisitely stuffed is not on switch right now. Sounds like I just need to keep trying at it. I DID just realize I’ve failed to make the 200 HP potions.
  15. Hakaibutsu

I have gotten to moon lord and am hitting a wall, hard. I have little to no issue killing the pillars and I even 1st attempt killed Fishron but I’m SO SQUISHY that the moon lord is pummeling me. Should I just build a crazy long rail track and go at it like that? That feels cheesy but I guess...
  16. Hakaibutsu

I’m not sure if this is a 1.3 issue (switch) or a cross platform issue OR maybe not even an issue at all (working as intended?) but… I’m using the specter armor and have noticed with the grand majority of magic weapons there’s some sort of HP return cool down. Is that functioning correctly...
  17. Hakaibutsu

Terraria State of the Game - October 2021

LOVE that touch mining is getting improved.
  18. Hakaibutsu

Console Movement with radial

It’s weird to me this is still an issue but when the radial opens you can no longer move. Both the left stick AND right stick are used for making your selection for some reason. Suggestion… When radial is open, allow character to still move with left stick and make selection with right stick.
  19. Hakaibutsu

Switch Expert noob needs help

Oooooooh. There’s so much to this game that 200 hours in I’m still learning things. I’ll probably pass on the asphalt but definitely need a sky bridge... maybe. Gonna try the ole arena with better equipment a few times first.
  20. Hakaibutsu

Switch Expert noob needs help

So what exactly is the “asphalt bridge”? I assumed it was just a sky bridge but now the word “cheesing” is getting tossed around. Lol
Back
Top Bottom