Search results for query: *

• Users: Hakaibutsu
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Hakaibutsu

Steam Deck Dead Zone on right stick

Steam deck right stick has a North South east west dead zone where the aim circle will not respond to joystick inputs. It’s as if it gets seated in these areas. They’re small, but noticeable when trying to fine tune aim at enemies in certain scenarios.
  2. Hakaibutsu

Switch Bug or change? Auto Targeting

I’m not sure if auto targeting was changed but it used to be that when I clicked the button, enemies would STAY targeted even if I lost line of sight, would transition to the next target after enemy death and just be generally active until screen clear or I turned it off. Lately, I’ll activate...
  3. Hakaibutsu

I just wanted to say thanks!

I wanted to shout out to Re-Logic, Pipeworks, DR Studios and 505 for making Terraria what it is! I think I spent $20 some 4 years ago and I still find myself coming back to this game, time and time again. Always adding more content and never asking for a single additional penny. You’ve had to...
  4. Hakaibutsu

Switch Item wheel and splitting hot bar?

the update Definitely added some much needed changes to controls and UI but am I missing something or is the weapon wheel and heal wheel gone? Also, I love that you can change the hot bar to horizontal but is it possible to split it in half? I’d like to have 5 buttons on the left and 5 on the...
  5. Hakaibutsu

Switch Tips for Expert mode Mage?

I have gotten to moon lord and am hitting a wall, hard. I have little to no issue killing the pillars and I even 1st attempt killed Fishron but I’m SO SQUISHY that the moon lord is pummeling me. Should I just build a crazy long rail track and go at it like that? That feels cheesy but I guess...
  6. Hakaibutsu

Switch Specter armor HP cool down?

I’m not sure if this is a 1.3 issue (switch) or a cross platform issue OR maybe not even an issue at all (working as intended?) but… I’m using the specter armor and have noticed with the grand majority of magic weapons there’s some sort of HP return cool down. Is that functioning correctly...
  7. Hakaibutsu

Console Movement with radial

It’s weird to me this is still an issue but when the radial opens you can no longer move. Both the left stick AND right stick are used for making your selection for some reason. Suggestion… When radial is open, allow character to still move with left stick and make selection with right stick.
  8. Hakaibutsu

Switch Expert noob needs help

So I’m aware that expert is meant to be.. well for experts, but is it supposed to be THIS HARD?! I have just started hard mode in my expert world and am promptly handed my own :red: every time I take a step outside my house. Well.. the desert anyway.. I have Forbidden Armor, ank shield, frost...
  9. Hakaibutsu

Switch Vanishing items!

So I’ve discovered an unfortunate glitch. When I touch times in my inventory, there’s a low chance they’ll just *POP* gone. Never to be seen again. Happens a few times but I was thinking maybe I was just crazy. I spent an hour fishing 30 armored cave fish and when I went to see the crafting tree...
  10. Hakaibutsu

Switch Stairs stilled buggered?

So after nearly a year I return to switch terraria and I’m trying to make stairs and.. well.. Now this isn’t actually my photo, but I’m getting the exact same stairs. I had this problem roughly a year ago with no answer. is this a known issue? For reference, I’ve attempted building stairs in...
  11. Hakaibutsu

Switch Before I start Hardmode...

I spent a LOT of time building a pretty fancy home base and have just recently gotten to a point where I’m ready to start hard mode. Should I do this on my map with my base that I put HOURS into building or should I simply start a new map with some basic box houses for my NPC’s? Any opinions...
  12. Hakaibutsu

Resolved [Console] Invalid housing? Why?

So I’ve included a picture of my current struggle. The game is saying invalid housing but I can figure out why. I hope someone can help me. I’ve circled in red the doors and (what should count) as a floor. I’ve even tried walling off the ground and it’s still saying not valid. What’s up?
  13. Hakaibutsu

Help with making themed houses

Hey Terrarians! I need help. I’m not really the artistic type but wanted to do something unique (for me) so I decided to build thematic houses. Currently I made a bomb shaped house for the demolitionist and it came out decent, but now I’m trying to build a tree like house for the Dryad...
  14. Hakaibutsu

Switch Touch selecting and aiming

Sometimes when selecting an item from the toolbar via touch, you will enter the zoomed placement square mode and it’ll be stuck in a state of constant usage. Example. When selecting Pickaxe via touch, the magnifying square appear and you start swinging the Pickaxe wildly and the only way to stop...
  15. Hakaibutsu

Resolved [XBox One] My friends a monster?

Was playing last night, split screen, and somehow my friend is able to attack and kill the guide. How do I prevent this? Also, why was dragon armor made vanity?? I lost my world so I only kept what was on my character and now I have 0 armor.
Back
Top Bottom