Search results for query: *

1. Magic Sponge

Drawings & Paintings Magical Sponge's Thread of Art

Good day y'all, and welcome to my art thread. I'll be posting the various works I've created here. Most of my drawings are done in Colors! 3D, however, the pixel arts are done in paint.net. I may randomly open requests now and then, to. Featured art: Fazzeo
  2. Magic Sponge

Magic Sponge/FUC's Question Thread

You already know what this is, so here are some things that I'll say right off the bat: Gender: Male Age: 15, as of 4/6/2015 English: Yes Sexuality: Gay Favorite Color: Purple Food: Steak Game: Mother 3 Movie: Coraline Book: Hatoful Boyfriend (Technically it's a visual novel which is...
  3. Magic Sponge

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

Sometimes our brain just gives up while dreaming and spews random nonsense at you (or just plops you in your school naked). So, whats the weirdest dream you've ever had? As for me, I had been walking down my school hallway, when suddenly my friend comes up to me. He told me that if I didn't...
  4. Magic Sponge

The Vending Machine

(Totally not a shameless carry over thread) Basically, the first person tells what they put into the vending machine, and then player 2 tells what they get. They then insert their own thing into the vending machine. Simple. Example: Player 1: I insert 5 waffles Player 2: You get a laptop. I...
Back
Top Bottom