4. D

Make an edit of the above poster's username

Lort Excretion the Almanac
  5. D

Make an edit of the above poster's username

cangerergegaregif flare
  6. D

Ask A Stupid Question...

Because it is clearly stated in the EULA that it is required for you to have a PhD in engineering before operating your gameboy advance. Why can't I balance properly?
  7. D

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fun fact 1292: Because of the character limit, this is actually not the first million, it likely stops around 200k if I had to guess.
  8. D

Weird solutions to ordinary problems!

Never do anything ever again out of fear for failure. My jaw hurts inexplicably.
  9. D

Get a brain transplant. It's really that easy. I keep clicking on things without realizing what they are until it's too late.
  10. D

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

digits repeating in the context of a decimal means that a series of digits repeats infinitely, not that one digit shows up more than once. Also, fun fact 1279: the fear of sleeping is called somniphobia.
  11. D

Humorous 1000 Fun Facts

Fun fact 1277: the first million digits of pi are: this spoiler is REALLY long so please exercise caution when clicking the button
  12. D

Ask A Stupid Question...

Yes, but only our insides actually made the cut. Why isn't the cinnamon milk that you get after the cinnamon toast crunch being sold on its own?
  13. D

Ask A Stupid Question...

he thought it'd be a REALLY funny joke but it really wasn't as funny as it was in his head so he just kinda went off to govern a different dimension. Who invented England's measurement system and what is their biggest weakness?
  14. D

Happy I keep stumbling when I walk even though there's nothing tripping me.
  15. D

if it's a mobile game, you're out of luck. Nothing I can do for you. I was woken up incredibly early by my father screaming and playing music loudly and pounding on my door for no reason.
  16. D

Have a stroke yourself. it might take the stroke energy out of the room. My father seems to have a problem with being happy and not an :red:.
  17. D

Either ignore it or burn down your local Christmas tree dealership. My chair is broken.
  18. D

vacuum everything in your house. well you seem to not be able to see a lot of things considering you missed the post above yours, so maybe look into going to an eye doctor. I don't know if I was supposed to respond to both problems.
  19. D

Slam it on the floor of your garage and throw eggs at it. If you do not have a garage, find one that isn't yours and steal it. My phone will turn on.
Back
Top Bottom