Search results for query: *

1. Moonlight_Fae

tModLoader Secret Mod : Status + Reveal

Yeah, balancing will be an issue. I have been aware of that since taking on such a... massive task. Currently my only design for the classes is the Game I am developing [More on that later], so comparing it to Terraria is difficult. Feedback will definitely be appreciated, but what I cannot...
  2. Moonlight_Fae

Yeah, sorry about not getting back sooner, because life. It is good to know that TModloader Team is checking the browser, which is nice. As for deflecting criticism, yeah. That didn't go to well. Now, I guess I'll use this comment as an update as well, Development is slow on this mod, but as I...
  3. Moonlight_Fae

I am still looking for a little bit of help with sprites and some code, just for it is a lot to take on. Let me know if anyone would be interested in assisting.
  4. Moonlight_Fae

Hello World! My name is Emily and this is my mod. I posted a while ago, asking for some assistance and things sort of got out of hand. I also promised this mod reveal like a week ago, so I am sorry. I am a little busy. Background, though this is heavily inspired by FF, a lot of the Lore and...
  5. Moonlight_Fae

However, Ill see what I can do tonight

However, Ill see what I can do tonight
  6. Moonlight_Fae

Okay, Update : I am extremely nervous to post anything at the moment, my mod name idea sucks...

Okay, Update : I am extremely nervous to post anything at the moment, my mod name idea sucks, and life goes on, as people are expecting this to come up today. Sadly that is not likely.
  7. Moonlight_Fae

Very Well. Thank you for your feedback. It is best not to dwell on the past I guess.

Very Well. Thank you for your feedback. It is best not to dwell on the past I guess.
  8. Moonlight_Fae

If I were to post this, even if it won't be playable, then will I get bombarded again? Will I...

If I were to post this, even if it won't be playable, then will I get bombarded again? Will I get negative reactions to a mod that has been worked on? I know nobody reads these posts, but I want the truth. Is it still worth publishing this as a forum?
  9. Moonlight_Fae

Almost 8 months ago, I posted a Terraria post calling for as many spriters as possible. This...

Almost 8 months ago, I posted a Terraria post calling for as many spriters as possible. This post got so much hate, that it became unbearable. This mod has almost enough content now for something, but the truth is, how will you, the public, respond?
  10. Moonlight_Fae

Ah April. Over a month since I posted. Now though nobody reads this, I want to know.

Ah April. Over a month since I posted. Now though nobody reads this, I want to know.
  11. Moonlight_Fae

Picklock NPC - Thorium Quake Coming Soon! As well as another long anticipated project...

Picklock NPC - Thorium Quake Coming Soon! As well as another long anticipated project...
  12. Moonlight_Fae

It's been a while since I updated here, so there is a little to update. <3

It's been a while since I updated here, so there is a little to update. <3
  13. Moonlight_Fae

tModLoader Picklock NPC

Yeah, @Sora92 definitely captured the Picklock's... character XD I have plans to work together on a few more mods, (One almost done) but I love how the picklock turned out! I know Sora is browsing this forum as well, so Thanks Mate!
  14. Moonlight_Fae

tModLoader Picklock NPC

Yeah, we genuinely forgot the keybrand, but he does have a quote referencing it. We can have that working by the next update. I also have a few things to tweak, but there wasn’t enough to warrant a full update. And i am trying to get permission from a few other Modders, so expect cross mod...
  15. Moonlight_Fae

tModLoader Picklock NPC

Whoopes. I forgot to add the sprite. I’ll do that in the AM. As for keys, which do you mean?
  16. Moonlight_Fae

tModLoader Picklock NPC

Reserved for any needed information <3
  17. Moonlight_Fae

tModLoader Picklock NPC

This is a small mod that adds in one town NPC - The Picklock. The idea of this mod is quite simple : Make locked chests less of a hassle. The picklock will spawn in the town once the player has a safe in their inventory (Post Skeletron). Once he spawns in, he sells Golden Keys and Shadow Keys...
  18. Moonlight_Fae

tModLoader Calling Many Spriters - New Secret Mod, but I need help!

Yikes, hope you are doing better! Yeah, it got heated and the mod has... changed... a bit. But it is still on track!
  19. Moonlight_Fae

Key word - Most, But yeah. I had originally planned to divide this mod into fragments, but in the interest of keeping this mod and the community on it's side, I decided to divide the mod even more, so I will be able to keep everything in check. Expect the forum to be sometime soon, with the...
  20. Moonlight_Fae

Thank you. I made a wrong turn early on, but I made that choice and had to live with it. But I have gone through more crap than I should have. I know what you’re thinking, oh boo hoo, another sob story. But I need you to understand. Throughout the course of this mod, so much has... slowed my...
Back
Top Bottom