Search results for query: *

1. MGTro (Dice)

[TML 1.4.4] Make NPCs drop tombstones on death.

Hello. I've been trying to make a new mod lately, but I don't understand how the new IEntitySource works.. I want to experiment by making town npcs drop tombstones on death, just like players do. But I come across this: Item.NewItem(npc.GetSource_Death(), tombstone); It wont let me go further...
  2. MGTro (Dice)

tModLoader Emojiverse

why would you 💀
  3. MGTro (Dice)

Weapons & Equip Summoner Modifier Ideas

A limit of only one global bonus slot. So even if you get multiple staffs with this modifier it will only count once.
  4. MGTro (Dice)

Weapons & Equip Summoner Modifier Ideas

The imp going places with this speed -_- Instead of efficiency I'm using bonus slot because it's easier to implement and not overpowered
  5. MGTro (Dice)

tModLoader Unable to find shader effect in my mod

That surprisingly worked! It seems that the way I was loading it was the problem. Thank you!!
  6. MGTro (Dice)

I don't seem to be missing any though sampler uImage0 : register(s0); sampler uImage1 : register(s1); sampler uImage2 : register(s2); sampler uImage3 : register(s3); float3 uColor; float3 uSecondaryColor; float2 uScreenResolution; float2 uScreenPosition; float2 uTargetPosition; float2...
  7. MGTro (Dice)

That still didn't fix it unfortunately, does the screen shader template from Expert-Shader-Guide work for you?
  8. MGTro (Dice)

I am working on a mod and I'm trying to add a shader during the duration of the event that is being called. The problem is that it can't find the effect. I used the screen shader template from Expert Shader Guide. Here's the log: Here's how I load the shader: public class BlueMoonMod : Mod...
  9. MGTro (Dice)

PC Queen Slime's sprite shares a different light source than all other slimes

I meant the way it's made, it looks complicated to work with.
  10. MGTro (Dice)

Game Mechanics Terraria 1.5/2 Idea: Invading Enemies

They could either be small and focused on a single screen, or larger for a more expansive invasion. It depends on the developers and how they can implement the feature :)
  11. MGTro (Dice)

Yep, but the sprites for the other territory were made by Zoomo.
  12. MGTro (Dice)

Imagine being able to go through a portal and invade other enemy territories, just as they can invade ours. We could fight our way through the enemy's defenses and waves, facing off against tough bosses at the end. After defeating the final boss, a portal would open up to bring us home. We would...
  13. MGTro (Dice)

tModLoader Terraria+

ded mod?
  14. MGTro (Dice)

How to get the Player Sprite?

Hello! Recently I started making terraria animations in After Effects using different terraria sprites, but I am wondering how to get custom player sprites so I can use them for animations. Does anybody know? I'm on PC. Something like this
Back
Top Bottom