Search results for query: *

1. M

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Yeah, I did set the recipe.
  2. M

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

How exactly do transfer assemblers work currently? The blue box that shows up around it makes me think that it doesn't need to be connected to any pipes, and I can't figure out how to connect them to pipes anyways. I just want to make a coin condenser, but it won't craft. I have tried routing...
  3. M

tModLoader Unlimited Buff Slots

When removing a debuff at the nurse's, the game will crash. I don't know if this is a conflict with another mod, but when I disabled this mod the problem stopped.
  4. M

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I have 24 GB Specifically, It always crashes when it tries to load the font for the boss health bar
  5. M

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

I have encountered a reoccurring bug. Sorry if somebody already said something about it. So whenever I launch terraria with tModloader, it always crashes when it tries to load a particular mod (Calamity Mod). The only way I have found to prevent this is to disable the mod before shutting down...
  6. M

Storage mods

My friend and I are doing a modded playthrough, and we were using the Magic Storage mod, but it doesn't work in multiplayer. My friend (the host) can use the storage system fine, but I cannot access any of the stored items. Are there any solutions to fix this issue, or if not, any alternative...
Back
Top Bottom