Search results for query: *

1. A

tModLoader Absolute RPG mod

There is already the evasion stat, it's on the first page, 4th(?) option down when opening the RPG page with the hotkey.
  2. A

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

So, I am curious, will the wiki be updated or do I have to join the Discord to figure out what things do from this mod? Asking because some various things on the wiki are rather incomplete or just don't exist, and it seems like the wiki hasn't been updated in a while. Just found the Cursed Gem...
  3. A

tModLoader Magic Storage

So I was recommended this mod to try and have a work around my storage OCD, since I am a person who will go through and place then name like 200+ chests... We also have the Max Stack Plus Extra mod to increase stack sizes, and ran into a rather unique problem... I am not sure what specific count...
  4. A

I got bored of trying to figure it out and did the thing with that 64bit whatsit. TMod now utilizes my full 16 gigs, was able to enable Redemption, Thorium, Calamity, etc etc and haven't gotten an error. So, hopefully, I can create a new world and have no issues >_> Greatly appreciate the link...
  5. A

I am just using the TModLoader via the Steam Library, and it actually has a 4gb memory limit, which is causing a lot of that problem. Honestly, it still doesn't make much sense to me, because they worked fine prior (earlier in the year) and I am only now experiencing this memory limit crash...
  6. A

tModLoader Even More Modifiers Relaunch Beta

Just checking to see if this mod was dead or not, and color me surprised to see it isn't. And you show what you have planned for the future. Definitely looking forward to it, because spending 40 minutes using black cubes in hopes of getting, let's say, 2 Summon Damage modifiers (if I get that...
  7. A

Finally narrows it down. It, for whatever reason, causes the memory crash whenever Calamity Mod Music is enabled. Not even Calamity (No Music). I am unsure as to how or why, especially since the buddy who recommended this mod is not having this problem. And it's above my knowledge to figure out...
  8. A

A buddy of mine recommends we add this to our next world. I know nothing about this mod, or the mod it is a revamp of. So I have to ask: will the conflict with any other mods, such as (but not limited to) Calamity, Fargo's, and/or Thorium? Edit: I am guessing there's some type of conflict...
  9. A

You have my attention. Been using LuiAFK even though it hasn't been updated in a long time mostly for some of the builder things it has and the unlimited buffs options it offers. It also has some other useful things, but because of how old the last update for it is... it's kinda lacking on some...
  10. A

So, I brought up how the AIM changes how the Star Cannon projectiles work. Well, after progressing some more and testing some stuff out, my buddy gave the Phantom Phoenix a try (the bow from the Tier 2 Old One's Army). And it fires like 20 shots per second, resulting in him getting like 400k DPS...
  11. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

So, getting back after like... A Year? Still waiting for TMod to update to 1.4 (and now 1.4.1), but hey. Calamity updated! And some other mods too, but yay big new stuff in Calamity! Fancy new chargeable weapons! ... Now if only they worked properly >_> I will start off by asking if the new...
  12. A

In hopes to not just do early grind and then be to over powered after that n not enjoy progression? I could see that, adding a boss gate to stat progression. It'd be pretty hard to balance though, especially if someone is using a mod like Calamity and/or Fargo's that makes the game noticeably...
  13. A

Honestly I kinda enjoy the wall of slow moving death stars, I was just curious what was causing it lol. Honestly didn't realize Calamity changed the Star Cannon, the Recipe Browser mod still says the recipe is from Vanilla after all. As for the addition of some extra buttons to speed up...
  14. A

Oh, also, after thought. Is there a place to see what got updated? I originally came here because the mod had an update today :)
  15. A

Could you change the click setting so that you can hold the button down on a stat instead of constantly clicking? After upgrading things like Idle Gain, XP Mult, and Chance Gain, I sat there for a while to get the Gain Amount up. It got so annoying that I just downloaded an auto clicker and let...
  16. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I don't want this to seem rude, or mean... But seriously, just click the TModLoader linked there. It will take you to the forum thread, and on the original post it has instructions as to how you would manually install it. It's super easy, but I honestly cannot walk you through it because I don't...
  17. A

tModLoader Apacchii's Classes mod

Wish I could volunteer to assist, but I kinda suck at coding other than rewriting code... And I am unsure how this games coding even does lol Thanks for the reset command, now my game doesn't lag when I find a slime! XD As for not being prepared for bosses with that much hp, etc... Fargo's mods...
  18. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Yeah, same happened with us originally, then we had another friend wanting to jump in with us and the music mod had issues for them. So we just played without it. But, going all the way through Moon Lord and what not and having the Calamity bosses being silent fights... Eh? I really dig the...
  19. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

TModLoader has a video iirc and instructions of how to install it on their thread (just click the TModLoader I have linked here). Also unsure what website you are referring to in regards to owning the game o_O? Do you not just have it through Steam or whatever else there was (GoG I think was the...
  20. A

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Not at all sure what you are referencing, can you link what you saw on the wiki?
Back
Top Bottom