Search results for query: *

1. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

The World Over Heaven is available in the FanStands mod as part of a commission request put in a while ago. It's the only Stand with support for Calamity progression too, so feel free to check that out! The mod is more or less created by the community and then moderated by me now, so content...
  2. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

Stand PvP has its own respective mode to make battles much longer, and we do also try to implement Stand v Stand interactions wherever possible (One example of this is being able to punch away Stand-thrown knives). It's a feature to look into in the future.
  3. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

This has been fixed now
  4. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

That's in the P1 Beta Version, but not in the published mod. This was a bug that was fixed in the beta but has not been released yet. Though thanks for reporting it! The bug itself was that the phantom armor was applying a much greater movement speed boost than it was supposed to, causing the...
  5. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

JoJoStands v2.3.4 Changelog: - Implemented guide tips throughout some of the more confusing parts of the mod to explain certain things - Made The Hand's tooltip more descriptive about its ability - Made Tusk Act 4's Tooltip more descriptive about it's process - Star Platinum's Bullet Flick now...
  6. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

JoJoStands v2.3.3 Changelog: - Port to TModLoader July Stable - The Ability Wheel now displays descriptions of abilities when the mouse is hovering over an ability's icon (configurable) - The Ability Wheel is now more responsive - A config option has been added to allow users to move the Ability...
  7. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

For the same reason as last time, I'm posting the v2.3.2 logs in a separate post again: JoJoStands v2.3.2 Changelog: - Stand debuffs are now properly based on stand tiers - Stands now move faster based on Stand Tiers - Slightly decreased the cooldown of Star Platinum's bullet flick - Gold...
  8. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

So as to not make the original post ridiculously long, I'll be posting the v2.3.1 Patchlogs here: JoJoStands v2.3.1 Changelog: - Stand PvP Mode has been added as a server config option. In this mode, all Stand-related damage is halved to allow for longer fights, and multiplayer based effects...
  9. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

Unfortunately there's no way to get the pearl unless you leave only the JoJoStands mod enabled when the traveling merchant spawns in. Your best option is to cheat it in using Cheat Sheet and continuing (you can remove the coins it costs if you're really worried about it.) Another alternative is...
  10. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

There's a bug where the pearl gets replaced by any item a different mod adds to the Traveling Merchant's shop (it's our fault and that was fixed for the Betas). We're planning to port the mod to 1.4 along with all of the major Stand changes in the past two years once 1.4 is fully released to...
  11. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

Sorry for the late response, but if you're using the Sounds Mod, that mod has a bug in it that despawns stands when the "sound sync" option in the Mod Configs is on (this is due to a syncing error that occurs with missing information). You can fix that by disabling the sound sync option in the...
  12. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

https://discord.gg/EYKBhpK Response to King Crimson: There will be new stands in the next update, but it's taking quite the long while as this update is the largest yet by a long shot. Join the JoJo Stands Discord Server! (By the way, the link is in the main post. Though I should make it stand...
  13. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

The link to the server is in the main post. (Join the JoJoStands Discord Server!) It's not meant to be used by people who aren't devs. At the moment, since we're developing the Part 1 Update, the number of stands in development is small. The ones being made are Hermit Purple, Silver Chariot...
  14. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

There's a MEGA link at the end of the main post that'll give you the most recent (Mod Browser) version. It's a stand that was once used for testing, it's unusable for the unworthy. (Non-devs) The version on TMod is the most recent version of the mod, though it hasn't been updated it a long...
  15. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

Is it in manual mode or auto mode that you're having issues with the barrages? And not really, I don't mind. The next stands are Hermit Purple, Silver Chariot, Cream, and Bad Company. It's a small list cause this update is the Part 1 Update, making it mainly focused on Hamon and Vampirism. Si...
  16. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

I know I'm late but you have to hold right-click and I think you also have to stand still. What you can do is cheat in a VM block and spread it to a normal Meteorite that landed. That's weird, are you using the Sounds mod with it? As far as I can tell, no one else has had this issue with...
  17. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

Yeah, we found out that mods that change the Traveling Merchant's shop can replace the Viral Ring (It's fixed now, but Part 1 Update is still very early in development)
  18. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

Well, that's what stand armors and accessories are for though. Stand Speed boosts generally give really high DPS boosts, so you could try amulets that boost Stand Speed. No, this is only for Hamon.
  19. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

I'm gonna have to really look in to these timestop bugs, it's the first I've heard of them. Thanks for telling me about them. (I'm also currently fixing the knife thing too)
  20. AnotherGuy

tModLoader JoJoStands

This is actually pretty close to the current SC idea, the only changes are right-click, which allows you to parry away enemy attacks and incoming projectiles. You have to go to your ModLoader folder then go to Logs and it should be there. An easy way to find the ModLoader server would be to...
Back
Top Bottom