Search results for query: *

1. Drakezombie

PC Friends to Play with

I've been getting bored of Terraria lately. So, I am starting a new Master Mode Playthrough (I kinda cheated on the last one, stupid skeletron [and queen bee]), but I want to do it with other people. The world size will be Large. (If you want it smaller, just tell me.) The world will have a...
  2. Drakezombie

Resolved [WiiU] Duke Fishron

Okay. Here's the deal. I've been playing Terraria lately. I beat all bosses except Duke Fishron. I need suggestions that don't include Pumpkin/Frost moon or lots of farming. I do not have a specific class. P.S. I have found an excellent way to farm Truffle Worms. ;):brain: I will do...
  3. Drakezombie

Biomes & Nature Expand The Snow

Honestly, the snow biome isn't too interesting. The crimson/corruption, jungle, and dungeon are used throughout the game. The crimson/corruption, jungle, and ice biome have their own chests. However the snow biome isn't too cool. It doesn't have a boss, sword required for Terra blade, original...
  4. Drakezombie

Resolved [WiiU] Twins/Skeletron prime

I beat the destroyer, have a full set of hallow and spider armor, a spider staff as well as the queen version, light discs and other powerful stuff. How do I kill Skeletron prime and the twins.
  5. Drakezombie

How can I get C sharp

Ok. I know it is off topic. However, I had know idea where to put this thread Back on topic I was wondering if you knew where to downloaded c sharp (c#). Please leave a link. I have tried several times to get it, but only got tutorials for it. I need some help. I plan on making a sword. Here...
  6. Drakezombie

How can I make a Terraria mod

So, I was wondering how I could make a Terraria mod the simplest way possible. I have had some good ideas that I want to share, so can you tell me how, thanks -ZombieKillerX :happy::brain:
  7. Drakezombie

I want to play with someone

Okay, so I play Terraria on the wii u, and I have been wanting to have someone join my game. I never see any games I could join. Here is what I will do. I will make a new world and character. The world will be called online. If you want to join, than make a new character and join. Remember it is...
  8. Drakezombie

Wii U I don't know what to do.

So, I was able to beat Brain of Cthulhu, Eye of Cthulhu, and Skeletron. So, now what should I do. (Feel free to ask questions)
Back
Top Bottom