Search results for query: *

1. carrotman

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Black Hole [Event]

boss pics added :D
  2. carrotman

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Black Hole [Event]

BLACK HOLE EVENT So, we have a Blood Moon, a Solar Eclipse, a Lunar Event, Frost Moon and the Pumpkin Moon. They all seem to have a general feel, blood moon is an apocalypse and the solar eclipse are monsters but one thats all "Terraria" and no basis has yet to been added. I would call it...
  3. carrotman

Biomes & Nature The Sky Cave - An opposite jungle!

4 : Its an alternate jungle, it appears throughout the game like the normal jungle. Like corruption is to crimson.
  4. carrotman

Lucid Dreaming

One time i had half paralysis i guess. I woke up and couldnt move and then got up and went outside to a nice lawn and stuff and kept repeating slightly different each time, it kept starting with me not moving.
  5. carrotman

NPCs & Enemies Mechathulhu

Thanks!
  6. carrotman

Biomes & Nature The Sky Cave - An opposite jungle!

You know how you go down to caves in the jungles, chock full of mud and rock? Well.. lets go up, to the sky cave chock full of cloud and rock! SKI COVE! no ugh its sky cave i told you Instead of going down, the Sky Caves appear in a huge valley halfway down the world! However, the backround...
  7. carrotman

Biomes & Nature Waterfalls

I think there should there should be actual waterfalls that fall down rocks, not the streams we have now. Water would pass by Pebbles, a special block that looks like a lighter stone. Water that passes by it is not drained and rather just appears to go forever if it falls and stops upon hitting...
  8. carrotman

NPCs & Enemies Mechathulhu

No Cthulhu? Okay. MECHATHULHU! Mechathulhu would be spawned with a Mechanical Skeleton, made with all the mechanical boss summons and 5 of each of their souls at a demon/crimson altar. Stats HEALTH : 20000/20000 DEFENCE : 20 ATTACK MELEE : 70 ATTACK RANGED : 40 ATTACK MAGIC : 20 He falls...
  9. carrotman

NPCs & Enemies Mad Bird

After killing 10 birds, 10 birds after that will be Mad Birds. They are normal birds but fly towards you and do 7 damage and 50 health. They are similar to Ravens and Vultures but much weaker. They have a 1% chance to drop an Angry Feather which summons a pet bird.
  10. carrotman

Console Terraria Next Generation Console Trailer

You mean MOST next gen consoles.
  11. carrotman

Biomes & Nature Subhallow

After Golem is killed, the Hallow turns into the Subhallow (The message is "The spirits have revolted!") and the theme is black and white. All NPCS walk past Subhallow enemies and say they feel like something bad is happening. Sombodiez replace zombies and act like Chaos Elementals but have 30...
Back
Top Bottom