Search results for query: *

1. AndrewIDFK

tModLoader The Archeon Mod

My Bad! I changed GitHub stuff a few days ago and didn't realize it would break this! All is fixed now though, the link should work fine!
  2. AndrewIDFK

I'm not sure, maybe your tModLoader version is too old? I don't really know what could cause the mod to not be downloadable other than that.
  3. AndrewIDFK

tModLoader RYDIA MOD

What version is Rydia mod for you? Maybe you have the newest version of the mod and tModLoader might be broken instead.
  4. AndrewIDFK

tModLoader RYDIA MOD

You say you need help with anything for RYDIA, but do you have anything more specific? I wanna know if I could possibly help out. (I'm a coder, not a spriter)
  5. AndrewIDFK

C-can I eat the s-soul? It look's l-like you aren't eating i-it, so p-please Daniel-san

C-can I eat the s-soul? It look's l-like you aren't eating i-it, so p-please Daniel-san
  6. AndrewIDFK

Why would you put the fish in the Overpowered Cthulhu-like Evil Amalgamated Node? NOW THE FISH...

Why would you put the fish in the Overpowered Cthulhu-like Evil Amalgamated Node? NOW THE FISH CAN CREATE A MUTATED AI THAT WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!
  7. AndrewIDFK

Now it can breathe AND is in a smaller machine of destruction!

Now it can breathe AND is in a smaller machine of destruction!
  8. AndrewIDFK

Why?! Now it shall kill us both! Why would you think that putting a fish into a war machine...

Why?! Now it shall kill us both! Why would you think that putting a fish into a war machine would fix this?!
  9. AndrewIDFK

Now it will drown...

Now it will drown...
  10. AndrewIDFK

OH GOD NO NOT A DEAD FISH!

OH GOD NO NOT A DEAD FISH!
  11. AndrewIDFK

Feeling's sad, Pengu goes NOOT NOOT, not NOOT...

Feeling's sad, Pengu goes NOOT NOOT, not NOOT...
  12. AndrewIDFK

Feelin' good, Pengu goes NOOT.

Feelin' good, Pengu goes NOOT.
  13. AndrewIDFK

Unless you want Vyssonium/Shadonium which are pre-hardmode ores, then not at all. But some bosses like Wall Of Flesh, The Destroyer and Plantera have to be killed for the new ores to spawn.
  14. AndrewIDFK

I'm getting ready to leave this planet

I'm getting ready to leave this planet
  15. AndrewIDFK

tModLoader Argantium Reborn

I'm a :red:ty spriter, I got ma boi who does sprites for me
  16. AndrewIDFK

tModLoader Argantium Reborn

Yeah, references = potential xd I do like this mod though :3 Maybe some re-sprites are needed for most stuff.
  17. AndrewIDFK

tModLoader Universe Of Bows Mod

What if I demand you to make something?
  18. AndrewIDFK

tModLoader Universe Of Bows Mod

How about a pre-hardmode version of the Daedalus Stormbow or does it already exist?
  19. AndrewIDFK

Why?

Why?
  20. AndrewIDFK

I want to die

I want to die
Back
Top Bottom